Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Online Banned Discusion

hetoan made a code to pass wifi bans on every game. I refuse to speak of it for it will be used for bad. go google it.

Quote Originally Posted by hyperonion View Post
    hetoan made a code to pass wifi bans on every game. I refuse to speak of it for it will be used for bad. go google it.
    I wouldn't fall back on that because of bad things...

Will they do this only on the wii or what? Because i have A.R. and im going to get mario kart ds im wondering will it shut my wi fi down??

They only seem to ban hackers. How you got banned on ACCF is beyond me. I play MKWII from a backup and I am not banned. They only ban cheaters, and I have the feeling they cannot detect if a game is run via backup loader or disc channel.

For any of you that have been banned, there is a code for MKWii (Not sure if it works on other games... although it should) that unbans you. It just temporarily changes your MAC address. Link
    http://siestacat.webs.com/GetAttachment.jpg

Ban-hammered!

Quote Originally Posted by siestacat View Post
    For any of you that have been banned, there is a code for MKWii (Not sure if it works on other games... although it should) that unbans you. It just temporarily changes your MAC address. Link
    How can you get banned from MKWII LOL!?!

Quote Originally Posted by Gamelova View Post
    How can you get banned from MKWII LOL!?!
    Cheating. They have been banning people from wfc for mkwii cheating for a long time now.

Really... This thread is old news...
    http://siestacat.webs.com/GetAttachment.jpg