Thread: Animal Crossing Toolkit

Default Animal Crossing Toolkit

I just began using animal crossing ToolKit , It's great !!! But I have a prob , when I have everything done , I always have those floating walls in the air O_O Can anyone tell me how to fix them ???

Thanks

Maybe you screwed up the barriers..
    AC:CF To do list: Chose neighbors, Decorate houses, Make town level, add ocean, add barriers, figure out ground levels and ramps, make one good neighbor but download others, Finish Museum, Make own pattern but download others, thank Vash, Dspet, and Virus, stop getting CPU viruses, get VIP, Finish AC town,Make own working code, Make item, get perfect town. All in that order. Scratched= done.

All I can suggust is trial and error.
    If I find the values I'll send them to you.
    AC:CF To do list: Chose neighbors, Decorate houses, Make town level, add ocean, add barriers, figure out ground levels and ramps, make one good neighbor but download others, Finish Museum, Make own pattern but download others, thank Vash, Dspet, and Virus, stop getting CPU viruses, get VIP, Finish AC town,Make own working code, Make item, get perfect town. All in that order. Scratched= done.

I tried like 5 times today :/ I might send the pictures on this topic to show you which one needs to be fixed

I was able to fix some of them ^^

http://game-hackers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1582
    check the old threads, it has been discussed in the link.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to DDD For This Useful Post: