Thread: TTI Online? -- Split post.

Default TTI Online? -- Split post.

Does anyone know of a code to do Text to Item when ur online. I have seen it done and we were online together when he did it, but wont tell me how lol, cant blame him. Not even sure how to do the TTI offline that everyone has posted cause im not sure how to do the slots.....? Help Anyone?

Blog Entries

I've never released TTI online, And I won't or don't plan on it atm. Its likely that they were the host of the town, (In which case it works online...)

Say what you mean, mean what you say, and let your actions speak for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Maniac View Post
    I've never released TTI online, And I won't or don't plan on it atm. Its likely that they were the host of the town, (In which case it works online...)
    Why haven't you released a TTI that works online? That would be an awesome to use it online!

Well, as Maniac said, it does work online. Just, it only functions if you're at your own town. If the TTI code worked at someone else's town, it may not seem dangerous. But, (from what I suspect >_>) if an 'other town TTI code' was released, someone might be able to identify the differences between that code and the Real Time World Edit, and be able to make an 'other town RTWE' code, which, I would expect, would be labeled a 'Harmful Online Code'.

or, ya know, some cataclysmic event like that...

If the RTWE code worked online? that would be bad! XD

Thats all i am needing is one that will work in my town, but the TTI i keep putting on will not let me connect to wi fi....am i using the wrong one? can some please tell me what the right one is? Help...Please Sorry for being such a pain...OH BTW Maniac....YAY OHIO!

Text to Item

Converted from the ac:ww version (ARM ASM) to AC:CF (PowerPC ASM) by Maniac
    Thanks Virus for the new Text Address and others. ^_^

For those who don't know how to use this you type the hex of the item you want to have in slot 1 of your inventory (Yes, it overwrites what is there currently) So if I type 9010 then send it I will have a cherry in the first inventory slot. You can use uppercase or lowercase.

Now works with all offline players.

Press Plus + Z + C after you send the message
    Code:
    286DFC80 9FEF6010
    C0000000 0000000C
    3F608062 637B5477
    38A00000 3920000C
    8D5B0002 2C0A003A
    41800008 394A0009
    714A000F 7D4A4830
    7CA55214 3929FFFC
    2C090000 4080FFDC
    3F6090E2 637BEB22
    3FC0805D 8BDE2477
    38600000 606386C0
    7FDE19D6 7F7BF214
    B0BB0000 4E800020
    E0000000 80008000
    Updated! ^_^
    Did you try this?

going to try it now....ty....let u know if i have sucess!

Blog Entries

TTI code shouldn't prevent you from connecting... have you tried JSUT the TTI code? no others on?

Say what you mean, mean what you say, and let your actions speak for you.

TTI code shouldn't prevent you from connecting... have you tried JSUT the TTI code? no others on?
    Thanks maniac, well the first code I had was an earlier one from Wiird forums, and when I would try to leave or open my gate it kept saying error, but this new one Sora posted for me works just fine( thank u sora btw, I didnt know what the right one was), I can come and go now and get the items for people while they are in my town which was my ultimate goal. I was previously using the code for getting things out of the catalog without paying for it, but it was such a pain trying to find things, so this code should help enormously!

I just want to personally thank u all for making codes and figuring this stuff out! The tool kit has been absolutely awesome when it comes to being creative with the acres of ur town! And I have never seen people so itrigued by the things I can do with these codes. So thank you. You all do great work and don't think it goes unnoticed or unappreciated!