Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Other Graphics Customization Requests

Default Other Graphics Customization Requests

BACKGROUND:
    Most of the gamesave tools on this website are for changing the game in ways that impact the gamesave and work work perfectly over WiFi.
    If you edit your player or town with ACToolkit (or PattView or NPC_Tool or EZ_DLC_Install), WiFi visitors will see all your changes. What you see is what they see.
    IMHO: that's the cool part of hacking AC:CF.

Recently there are additional requests/ideas for other graphics hacks.
    Please post them here. If it is something new and exciting it may start something new.

However the default answer is probably:
    Yes, hacking the graphics is possible. It may be difficult. It may require a USB Gecko or Gecko OS 'cheat code'.
    If you hacked it, you would only see the results in your own town. WiFi visitors would not see any difference.
    (So not worth the effort to hack IMHO)
    ------
    Examples:

Changing the main player (human) graphics. Including body shape, eye color etc.
    Changing the main world graphics. Including new tree types, grass/dirt patterns on the ground etc.
    Changing the exterior of buildings.
    Adding new NPC neighbor 3D models (with NPC_Tool you can recolor the existing 3D models)

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to DsPet For This Useful Post:

I'd love to edit me charcter's textures. GREEN EYES!!!

so if i understand correctly it would not be seen over wifi if you edited player 1's face using a tool like npc edititor editing the bit map of your character.

I want to make the trees like neon from WW they were like really bright and really weird looking!! Can you do it?

Default brainstorming..

Ill share an idea i just thought up now that there is a thread for this kind of stuff. ~ideas all for wifi use~

1. How about adding to the npc editor the ability to change town workers nook and the ables sisters ect.. names and edit their bitmaps (change the color of the town worker)

2.would it be possible to have them live in a house as an animal neighbor? (add to the list of npc's)

3. Idk if this would have to do with anything talked about right he maybe the dlc thread idk but an idea. (for example) could you turn an orange tree into plum tree or a coconut tree into a pinaple tree just examples. so the question is could you change fruit and produce the fruit so it grows like any other fruit.

4. Also a option to edit the town bullitin board(most likely this would be pattview it would probably go along with vash's letter editor) edit peoples messages they wrote or change the color of the front on the bulitin board or the color of your paper.

5. Also would there be a possibility to edit signs to make them say with you want, color, wording ect...

Those are just a few ideas off the top of my head ill share some more later.
    Last edited by Nicc; 04-20-2009 at 11:48 PM. Reason: spelling

Quote Originally Posted by fvnfish View Post

1. How about adding to the npc editor the ability to change town workers nook and the ables sisters ect.. names and edit their bitmaps (change the color of the town worker)

2.would it be possible to have them live in a house as an animal neighbor? (add to the list of npc's)

3. Idk if this would have to do with anything talked about right he maybe the dlc thread idk but an idea. (for example) could you turn an orange tree into plum tree or a coconut tree into a pinaple tree just examples. so the question is could you change fruit and produce the fruit so it grows like any other fruit.

5. Also would there be a possibility to edit signs to make them say with you want, color, wording ect...
    I like these the best! We need new fruit!!

read what dsPet said in the examples

I totally agreed on the character texture color change. O_O TOTALLY.

Unless someone could make some type of HDLC that is used as an accessory, but only changes the eye color.
    Sky Rail has been released: http://youtu.be/QFvbNFgsIGY
    Check out my orchestration of New Leaf's 8PM: https://soundcloud.com/sonichyuga/an...ing-new-leaf-8