Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Other Graphics Customization Requests

Quote Originally Posted by SonicHyuga View Post
    Unless someone could make some type of HDLC that is used as an accessory, but only changes the eye color.
    Great idea.

Thumbs up

I like that idea

This would look ugly if your Charakter has his eyes closed. But its a good Idea

(hopefully i'm posting this in the right place....)

is it possible for someone to hack the hero's cap to have different colors (blue, purple, red)? and the same thing with the hero's clothes? i'm trying to have a "LoZ:Four Swords" theme for my town.

thanks in advance!!!

Blog Entries

Why not alien trees like in AC:WW?
    They were visible over wi-fi too.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dragonboy269 View Post
    Why not alien trees like in AC:WW?
    They were visible over wi-fi too.
    That was a snow mod .. so if someone can find a value where snow is on the trees and rocks etc. that changes you may be able to do that. Depends if nintendo fixed it.

Say what you mean, mean what you say, and let your actions speak for you.

BTW: Simple hat and shirt pattern editing can be done within the game, or with PattView. The shapes of the hats and shirts all look the same.

> is it possible for someone to hack the hero's cap/clothes
    To recolor the other items with more complicated 3D models, you need to use Item_TOOL.
    http://www.aibohack.com/wii/itemtool.htm, and recolor the built-in items http://www.aibohack.com/wii/item_files.htm

Hat and shirt editing can be a little tricky.
    See the tutorial for how to edit hats (the link/hero cap has a weird bitmap, let me know if you want to edit it)
    Editing the link/hero shirt is a little more complicated. Currently there are no DLC slots for shirts (from Nintendo or "OHDLC"). Still waiting for the new EU flamenco style. The hat is a DLC, but the shirt may be an ordinary pattern.

Lightbulb

yeah actually i think you have to talk to wendel and then he gives it to you in your patters... wasnt the school uniform like that?? cuz i got the hat the other day and was like "oh i got the shirt off gh" lmao

i posted this on the other thread by mistake but here goes again

is it possible to make a PlayerTool? just like on the NPCtool where u can change the bitmaps of the neighbors to whatever u like, it would be really great to change the face of the player, and even get more hair colors

Quote Originally Posted by MewtwoEx View Post
    i posted this on the other thread by mistake but here goes again

is it possible to make a PlayerTool? just like on the NPCtool where u can change the bitmaps of the neighbors to whatever u like, it would be really great to change the face of the player, and even get more hair colors
    that would be awesome