Thread: Creating custom downloadable stickers for Rabbids Go Home

Default Creating custom downloadable stickers for Rabbids Go Home

Currently the game allows players to download two stickers (green pepper and carrot). They are basically pictures with format 128x128 pixels in JFIF and stored in one of savegame files (each profile could store 24 stickers). I changed the color of the green pepper and carrot. This is a preliminary test to show that we could customize the stickers. Hope this will create interests in creating custom stickers (so it will not be limited by what are only available from the game-maker). Enjoy the video.

Click to play video.

youtube.com/watch?v=UrdVpJrzYks

Blog Entries

Very cool. I love when people make finds like this. Nice job, as always Can't wait to see what program you come up with this time!
    Animal Crossing: City Folk
    ACToolkit - NPC_Tool - PattView

Thanks. I am still learning on all these JFIF markers, so it could be a while before my first attempt on building the application.
    As another test, I tried to make a totally new sticker. Here is the video of putting that sticker to the green rabbid (stealing Kermit style).
    Enjoy.

Click to play video.

youtube.com/watch?v=Bn2sCCS7ifw

Blog Entries

wow nice

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Marley
    Who are you to judge the life I live? I know I'm not perfect and I don't live to be. But, before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean.

Graphic Artist - Pencil Drawing&Computer (programs: GIMP, PhotoShop, CorelDraw) PM me if you seek constructive advice to improve your artistic ability for today and the future. I too like friendly advice, so pm me if you wish to help me improve :].

pretty cool, i like it