Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Having 2 towns? Easy or Hard?

Default Having 2 towns? Easy or Hard?

I am thinking about trying 2 towns. Is it hard? Because i want to have a supply town and a regular town. Would that be to much to manage? Having to Install the saves each time?

I actually have a 2 town setup.
    I just have 2 folders on my computer; 1 with the normal town and 1 with the hacked town. I just use the save installer to install whichever town I wanna use and switch it up whenever I have then need. Not hard. However, if you have your temporary town on your wii and you somehow lose your original town, you won't be able to get it back, so back everything up; I currently have a backup on 2 computers, a flash drive, and the internet.

You can use the map import and export tool to save your setup, I have a "giveaway setup" [items and flowers for friends in any space available on the town] and a "normal setup" [pathways and no items on the ground].

You can use the same gamesave and import the setup u need and install it.

ALWAYS KEEP AN EXTRA BACKUP LOL
    http://hackcrossingitalia.forumfree.net

I have roughly 13-15 active towns that all serve different purposes. There's nothing hard about it.
    Everywhere at once.

I have one town and it owns every town i have ever seen. I prefer only having one it makes it easier and 12-13 towns is just ridiculous. although 2 wouldn't be hard,

Quote Originally Posted by fvnfish View Post
    I have one town and it owns every town i have ever seen. I prefer only having one it makes it easier and 12-13 towns is just ridiculous. although 2 wouldn't be hard,
    You are rite your town is epic!!!!

You've never seen my town. Trust me, you would be left awestruck. I have 14 towns because they all serve different purposes, and it's what I consider the most fun part of the game. Ridiculous? If you consider "playing a game the way you like to play it because it makes you happy" to be worthy of ridicule... Personally, I thought that's why we all played these games... Go fig.
    Everywhere at once.

No need to get butt hurt, I didn't mean to offend you I was answering Evan's question.

Omni, can i see your "amazing town"? :]
    Last edited by ee1vv2aa3nn4; 04-16-2009 at 01:58 AM. Reason: :]

@evan: as soon as I get my wii back (it is currently a big white paperweight), I'd be glad to have you over. I'll let you know when that happens.

@fish: Don't take it personally. I simply felt the need to explain the value that some may find in having many towns. Since evan was originally asking if two towns was too hard to manage, I felt it appropriate to mention that I manage a plethora of towns with much ease, and that it enhances my own personal gaming experience. I mentioned the quality of my towns because from what you were saying, it sounded like you were trying to imply that there's no real benefit to having multiple towns, and that yours was already better than anyone else's. In my experience, experimenting with different towns has allowed me to pick and choose what I like about the different setups and improve on my own vision of what makes a town great.
    Everywhere at once.