Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: error 20102...the end of hacking accf?

FWIW: I'm WiFiing perfectly (HBC and lots of hacks in both towns, both GeckoOS boot and normal boot)

From looking at the various discussions, there is tons of speculation, inconsistencies and very little proof.

Has anyone got error "20102" when playing AC:CF only?

Quote Originally Posted by DsPet View Post
    FWIW: I'm WiFiing perfectly (HBC and lots of hacks in both towns, both GeckoOS boot and normal boot)

From looking at the various discussions, there is tons of speculation, inconsistencies and very little proof.

Has anyone got error "20102" when playing AC:CF only?
    there may be little proof but it is happening...they are scanning the wii for the HAXX code...so it doesn't matter if ur just playing animal crossing....they only care if u have the channel....so i was informed just hope your right DsPet

> they are scanning the wii for the HAXX code...so i was informed
    That's one of those inconsistencies. Wait a few days and the truth may appear (in the mean time people will go crazy with speculation)

FWIW/FYI: Here's one article you may have seen - concise (and some of the comments are interesting). Don't know if it is accurate or not. The latest theory is they only ban true cheaters...
    http://hackmii.com/2009/03/nintendo-wfc-ban-rumors/

I doubt they are scanning for the HBC. I also doubt that they can even do that with the current system updates. People who have been banned (if that error does, in fact, mean you are banned) are, most likely, cheating online in competitive games, such as Mario Kart.

Oh, and BootMii can't stop you from getting banned.

In all honesty going to be lame if i really do have to buy a capture card to actually record matches longer than 3 minutes on brawl, thats really the only code i use or need since i have a USB gecko, but would still be pretty lame. Unless there is another way to record matches that I am not aware of, i haven't really looked into it.

Default okie dokie

Well, im still rather unsure if i should be online or not...i mean Virus, you and DsPet are really smart...but i mean...there isn't enough proof to support your idea's nor is their proof to support anyone elses for that matter...so i was wondering if i should go online or not? >.<
    ~"Courage is the magic that turns dreams into reality"~

i'll stay offline for a few days to see what will happen

Default yep me too

Quote Originally Posted by DDD View Post
    i'll stay offline for a few days to see what will happen

im gonna do the same T . T

NEWS
    GameSpinVideo "I really doubt Nintendo would go against any AC hackers, since AC isn't public.

And the Backup Loader is a channel which can load your cheats without having to go through the Homebrew Channel."

Default Yay for Sir Lawl

Quote Originally Posted by DDD View Post
    NEWS
    GameSpinVideo "I really doubt Nintendo would go against any AC hackers, since AC isn't public.

And the Backup Loader is a channel which can load your cheats without having to go through the Homebrew Channel."
    the title says it all