Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: On ACToolKit1.3

Fruitgal, there is another topic devoted to your question, but the consensus is that all you can do at this point is try to change what prototype your neighbors are in the NPC_Tool.

And to the topic at hand, I must donate a resounding NO to the reply pool. The program is great the way it is, and while slight improvements could be made to features and functionality, I feel that the ideas brought forth in this thread are quite a bit more than unnecessary. Museum filler I can ALMOST understand, but honestly? Why are you even playing the game at this point? 2D town preview? Are you freaking nuts? (no offense)

There's only one idea I can stand behind so far, and I'm not even sure it's in this thread. The ability to import and export town layouts, rather than just acreage. That would be genuinely useful. I feel like everything else would be a waste of time. Just my opinion.
    Everywhere at once.

Would it be possible to edit your neighbors homes aka animals. Decide what's in their house and where it's displayed at?

You can use the NPC_Tool for that. However, you cannot decide where they are placed at.
    Sky Rail has been released: http://youtu.be/QFvbNFgsIGY
    Check out my orchestration of New Leaf's 8PM: https://soundcloud.com/sonichyuga/an...ing-new-leaf-8

4. The Following User Says Thank You to SonicHyuga For This Useful Post:

you should add the fish and bug cataloge filler

Ok I try to make a request with my "spaghetti english"

I have a dream... a time machine to freeze the game and change the savegame date.

Example:

Today is march 17... I save the game and I don't play for about a week.

I enjoy my holidays.

I come back at home the march 24

Flowers are all dead and I lost my original setup.

I can remove weeds with ACToolkit but I need to add flowers again and do the setup again.

There's a hope to have a kind of time machine to don't lost the original setup?

Hope you can understand and thanks a lot for your great work!!!

Blog Entries

In ACWW you could use a flower revive code at the start screen and use it again once your in your town and you'd be set.. I dunno ACCF may be a bit different

Say what you mean, mean what you say, and let your actions speak for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Omni View Post
    Fruitgal, there is another topic devoted to your question, but the consensus is that all you can do at this point is try to change what prototype your neighbors are in the NPC_Tool.

And to the topic at hand, I must donate a resounding NO to the reply pool. The program is great the way it is, and while slight improvements could be made to features and functionality, I feel that the ideas brought forth in this thread are quite a bit more than unnecessary. Museum filler I can ALMOST understand, but honestly? Why are you even playing the game at this point? 2D town preview? Are you freaking nuts? (no offense)

There's only one idea I can stand behind so far, and I'm not even sure it's in this thread. The ability to import and export town layouts, rather than just acreage. That would be genuinely useful. I feel like everything else would be a waste of time. Just my opinion.
    Im going to have to agree with everything you just said, a majority of these suggestions are just sheer laziness, in the time most of you take to request these things you could have looked up a code to do the exact thing you want Virus to do for you. The basic structure of ACtoolkit to do things that would be difficult without codes is what makes it a great tool, not the ability to make Virus spend an hour adding some sort of functionality for a process that you could have done in 3 minutes.

There are a few potentially useful features I could think of, such as highlighting and/or changing "dead spots" in town where trees will not grow.

But couldn't you just plant fully grown ones there with the toolkit anyway?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by shellideaks View Post
    But couldn't you just plant fully grown ones there with the toolkit anyway?
    Disappear when you go in game... I'm assuming to prevent the seeding issue that was in acww more. as a general rule trees and rocks disappear when its right next to a building.

Say what you mean, mean what you say, and let your actions speak for you.