Thread: Action Replay turning the screen Blue and Red.

Default Action Replay turning the screen Blue and Red.

I believe this goes here...Well, I was putting the Game ID and Name for The World Ends With You into my ARDS, since my memory got wiped, but when I press the add button, after I put in the ID, the touch screen starts scrolling with blue and red, so it's almost like it froze.

I'm not sure what to do...It's Filmware V1.52, if that matters. If it's just broken, I guess I'll just have to buy a new one.

nuuuuuuuuuu Thats what datel want you to do! I think there are many topics describing how you can use a friends Action Replay to repair it.

Remember to always click the thanks button of those who help you! It makes them feel wanted:

Blog Entries

Reset the AR completely (forgot the button combo)... Should work then though personally i would be adding things via the computer.

Say what you mean, mean what you say, and let your actions speak for you.

WikiAnswers say:
    hold a+b turn it on while still holding it and when the nintendo screen pops up hold start+select+left trigger+right trigger.

Remember to always click the thanks button of those who help you! It makes them feel wanted:

Yay! Thank you two so much, it worked, .

And Maniac, I would add the codes via computer, but my computer runs Vista. I know v1.60 works with Vista, but I can't update my AR to that, since my computer won't pick up the USB cord, ._.