Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How to make AR code?

Default How to make AR code?

I guess this is the right place. Whatever.

Inyways, I need some guides on learning how to make AR codes, because I'm annoyed how you people want release the codes you've made. Maybe to make you feel better? Iunno, but I wanna know how.

Don't tell me how you learned, please. Just post a simple beginners guide.

Blog Entries

Look on the GH wiki
    I can help you with assembly if you want.

@BS: Your request is highly vauge but I'll attemt to answer.
    1. I guess this is the right place. Whatever.

No its not the correct place is Ametuer Coding

2. Anyways, I need some guides on learning how to make AR codes, because I'm annoyed how you people won't release the codes you've made. Maybe to make you feel better? I dunno, but I wanna know how.

Some codes are not released because they are deemed unsafe. As far as I am aware several of the codes which are not released publicly are released in VIP as this is deemed a good way of containing them.

3. Don't tell me how you learned, please. Just post a simple beginners guide.
    As Dragonboy mentioned the GH Wiki (http://wiki.game-hackers.com) is an extremley useful resource and as I mentioned your request is too vauge if you can give me an example of somthing more specific that you want to achieve then I can attempt to assist you in your goal.

Best of Luck.
    -Elliot

Remember to always click the thanks button of those who help you! It makes them feel wanted:

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Area51_Hacker2 For This Useful Post:

Elliot? hmmm.... You I presume? Vip huh... Bwhuhuhaha!!! My time will be soon....

Oh and thanks for the info about vip... I guess I'll get vip soon then...
    Last edited by Drew956; 05-28-2009 at 04:33 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Drew9561995 View Post
    Elliot? hmmm.... You I presume? Vip huh... Bwhuhuhaha!!! My time will be soon....

Oh and thanks for the info about vip... I guess I'll get vip soon then...
    May I warn you that not too many are released there... 2 or 3 i think :\ oh..and the latch for ASM.

Edit: 1,400th post! ^_^

Say what you mean, mean what you say, and let your actions speak for you.

Quote Originally Posted by BeSmee View Post
    I guess this is the right place. Whatever.

Anyways, I need some guides on learning how to make AR codes, because I'm annoyed( ... Too bad? >_>) how you people want release the codes you've made. Maybe to make you feel better? Dunno, but I wanna know how.

Don't tell me how you learned, please. Just post a simple beginners guide.
    Lol, this kids attitude.
    Don't argue with stupid people. They only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Teh_Hacker View Post
    Lol, this kids attitude.
    I hope he realizes there is no good guide, if any, out there >_> but yeah.. seen people like that before.. annoying.

Oh thanks for the heads up. I believe there may be a rtsr there but I dunno what the other two are. Woah 1400 you are getting close to area51's high record.

Wait there are only like three? Hmm.. good enough fer me. But there are guides and stuff right? In case we, I, don't have eny use for those script hack css thingies?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Drew9561995 View Post
    Oh thanks for the heads up. I believe there may be a rtsr there but I dunno what the other two are. Woah 1400 you are getting close to area51's high record.

Wait there are only like three? Hmm.. good enough fer me. But there are guides and stuff right? In case we, I, don't have eny use for those script hack css thingies?
    There are a few sources.. I'd be glad to post a few more,noted as well, if wanted really.. such old codes it doesnt matter.

And yes rtsr is in there uhh one of dragonboys codes (I think?) is in there.. and a bb name edit one... (not dangerous, but fun v1.0 only i think tho :\)

Ok cool. Oh and by the way the rtsr code allows you to type the hex right? Because I already found a version that replaces what is in slot one with what is in slot two in inventory. (Who made it? You guessed it it was dragonboy) Cool but kinda annoying. Don't like using it. Hope other one different. Must... become... VIP!!....

Thanks for replying....

(EDIT: dunno what bb is but I have both v1.0&v1.1 ya know why)
    (EDIT#2: Darnnitt.... You cant be friends with yourself. xD)
    (Edit:2 continued. Random edits annoying reading homosapiens)
    Last edited by Drew956; 05-28-2009 at 08:25 PM.