Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Datel Trainer Toolkit...

hey drew, can you make a nookway to nookingtons code? dragonboy said it cant be done without trainer toolkit.

Umm.. I can try but I just started "hacking" codes. I am not very good... I also have two animal crossings and two ds's tho. And wifi. Now all I need is time and skill. Neither of which I have. I'll try tho. Didn't he make a code that needed someone to buy something once for your upgrade?

ya, but it still needs a visitor to buy something.

Mkay I see. I shall try but it may take a
    Month or two merely because I do not really know much about hacking.

Blog Entries

Don't worry, it should be an easy code. Try doing an 8 bit search
    The value should change from a 0 to a 1 when someone buys something.

Okay thank you but how'd ya know what bit to search for? And doesn't the value change ONLY once? I'm going to try in a bit but can't right now. Too much schoolwork.
    Oh and thank you for helping me and telling me what to search for.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Drew9561995 View Post
    Okay thank you but how'd ya know what bit to search for? And doesn't the value change ONLY once? I'm going to try in a bit but can't right now. Too much schoolwork.
    Oh and thank you for helping me and telling me what to search for.
    Well, for example
    221D88FE 000000XX is an 8 bit value
    121D88FE 0000XXXX is a 16 bit value
    021D88FE XXXXXXXX is a 32 bit value

Well yeah there's that but how did you determine it would be a 8bit? I tried to hack a code for PokeDiamond and failed probably because I don't know anything about bits...
    Is there any way to sorta figure out what bit to search for? Thank you! :-D

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Drew9561995 View Post
    Well yeah there's that but how did you determine it would be a 8bit? I tried to hack a code for PokeDiamond and failed probably because I don't know anything about bits...
    Is there any way to sorta figure out what bit to search for? Thank you! :-D
    Well, for example, for an infinite money code. If the maximum amount of money you can have is 99,999, then it'll probably be a 32-bit code.
    If it's 9,999, then it'll probably be a 16 bit code. If you were trying to make an infinite lives code and you can have a maximum of 99 lives, it'd probably be an 8 bit code.

Quote Originally Posted by dragonboy269 View Post
    Well, for example, for an infinite money code. If the maximum amount of money you can have is 99,999, then it'll probably be a 32-bit code.
    If it's 9,999, then it'll probably be a 16 bit code. If you were trying to make an infinite lives code and you can have a maximum of 99 lives, it'd probably be an 8 bit code.
    Oh okay that makes sense then. Thank you for explaining that. So anyways the code I tried to hack the other day was always encounter a specified gender pokemon code. Any ideas what bit it could be? Thank you!!