Thread: Will it mess up my Wii?

Default Will it mess up my Wii?

Will Gecko,ACToolKit,Homebrew etc mess up your Wii?Or ACCF game?Because i just got the Wii at christmas and game and i would be in very serious trouble if i stat haxing and then once i download stuff etc the Wii is messed up=/
    n00b to haxing

i cannot garanteed you anything but me, i got the wii 1 christmas ago and other members of my familly are using it.

I hacked it and i got no problem

the worst thing you could get is a birck but if you are carefull nothing will appen, so good luck

Homebrew itself cannot mess up your wii however if you're not careful you could download something for it that is malicious and could brick your wii I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by Luigicrowd View Post
    Homebrew itself cannot mess up your wii however if you're not careful you could download something for it that is malicious and could brick your wii I believe.
    I never saw a malicious app for the wii because what would it give to the person who created it...? and most of the hackers don't hack just to make people angry... if this don't give anything to them why would they do it

Because some people find joy in being pricks to others basically.

If anyone ever sees one just say it to me ^^

Thankyou guys!Y'all are very helpful!^^I will be carefull!
    n00b to haxing