Page 33 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2331323334 LastLast

Thread: "Hacked" DLC - the New Plan (comments please)

It is just the most favored of the available masks.

Quote Originally Posted by fangirl squee View Post
    On the main page it says that nonhackers only get the first mask they see and that there isn't a default item for the slot.
    But since the new accessory slot is spreading mainly as the DimentioMsk to nonhackers who claim to have never seen the mask to begin with wouldn't that make it the default item for the slot? Or is that the reason why it is listed before the other masks?

Well I have heard many reports of people seeing the Red and Blue Demon masks in their Ables and Nooks.So there is no default item.Its first come first serve,just like the Lame Katana.If you see it or wifi with a person from another town who has it,it fills in the slot and you would get the Lame Katana.If you see the lightsabers, or wifi with a person who has see or has them it would fill in the slot.If you see the lightsabers first you will see all lame katanas as a lightsaber.It all depends on which mask fills in the slot first.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyjacobac View Post
    Wait, we can't download the item editor anymore? That sucks, I wanted to make a blue DSi to finish my collection.
    Look Below

[QUOTE=DsPet;17000]FYI: the Item Tool editing tools have been discontinued.For a number of reasons, they are too complicated to use, discuss and share the results.

I was working with MilkShape3D to make a bomb-omb furniture piece...
    But then a technician decided it was okay to turn off the power while I was working on it... x<

I'm gonna try to work on something else...

Also, I need to know how to make textures for the items I make...

Hello Im new here but ive been useing my hacks to make wii videos on youtube. I would really like to make or have someone make A HDLC Master Sword so I can make so ACCF Legend of zelda videos. I have 2 years of Auto CAD under my belt so If its close to the same thing I can make it my self. Unforunately I can Not find the program to create Items anywhere. Apperently you hold the only key to my prop Items for my videos is there anyway I could Get the program?

>... I would really like to make or have someone make A HDLC Master Sword
    Me too, but I give up a long time ago. The existing Master Sword furniture model is too complex/big to fit as DLC.
    We/I don't understand the BRES and MDL formats well enough to move things around enough to shrink them. Some of the new guitar and Ninja sword do simple shrinking, but the Master Sword is very big.
    Also the models that look great inside the house look poor outside (see the "Ninja Sword" DLC as a weapon compared to the Ninja Sword furniture inside your house)

The old ITEMTOOL/LMT tools are here: http://www.aibohack.com/wii/itemtool.htm (obsolete, no longer supported, difficult to use, USB Gecko strongly recommended, 3D model editing very limited)
    If you do come up with something amazing, then email me and I'll add it to EZ_DLC_Install. I recommend not wasting time on AC:CF. Its time has passed.
    Get ready for AC-3DS...

If You Are Able To Flip The Texture Around It Should Come Up Right.

I downloaded it but I dont have a Geko OS adapter sothere goes the master sword

Anyone here think they could give me the 3 new HDLC?
    The AshCap, Pikachu Hat and the Captain Falcon Mask?
    Friends:

Sora1234

Thats so true DSpet :/ Itsa shame..but everyone who still plays, keep working on stuff!! maybe we can rejuvinate until the next Animal Crossing comes out...

And what does AC-3DS mean?

Quote Originally Posted by metsrbeast94 View Post
    And what does AC-3DS mean?
    Animal Crossing : 3DS
    3DS = New portable Nintendo system.