Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Can this be... (Split post from Releases..-Maniac)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by serenity View Post
    I believe I only had the real time world edit on while on wifi. If they block by wifi ID or mac address, would that mean I won't be able to wifi anymore?

thanks for answering maniac!
    Well basically if they block your wi-fi ID, you shouldn't ever be able to wi-fi again on that game, even if you get a new friend code. I'm pretty sure that's it.

so how are you able to wifi then with it on? was that you with the pic of the tree on nook's?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by serenity View Post
    so how are you able to wifi then with it on? was that you with the pic of the tree on nook's?
    Uh yes that is me, but I'm not banned from wi-fi. They only ban you for doing really bad stuff, like for example cheating A LOT on a game like Mario kart or metroid prime or something. I don't think they'll ban you on AC:CF, I haven't heard of anyone being banned yet. (although there are some people that should be banned >_>)

dang that's rough. that renders my game almost useless, not being able to wifi.

thanks dragon!! i'll stick to normal gameplay (a little boring for my taste but oh well)

ty!!

Quote Originally Posted by dragonboy269 View Post
    Uh yes that is me, but I'm not banned from wi-fi. They only ban you for doing really bad stuff, like for example cheating A LOT on a game like Mario kart or metroid prime or something. I don't think they'll ban you on AC:CF, I haven't heard of anyone being banned yet. (although there are some people that should be banned >_>)
    In that picture were you in your town or someone elses?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GokuSoul View Post
    In that picture were you in your town or someone elses?
    In my town. It doesn't work in other towns over wi-fi. It works in your town over wi-fi though.