Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: I've started trying ASM finally

When Area51 + Itsme were TRYING it? Thats is so offensive, does each character take a line by the way Dragon?

Remember to always click the thanks button of those who help you! It makes them feel wanted:

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dragonboy269 View Post
    button activator with a loop code

Try usign something similar to the latch, all the latch really does (After reading it over again) is stay in a loop until the button is released... Which depending how you do that could act like a "pause" or freeze the game. I can think of a better way to do it but whatever.

does each character take a line by the way Dragon?
    If you are talking about the text activated part of it you load it with one line, then compare it to the current value with another. If its not equal to it it will exit the code.

Say what you mean, mean what you say, and let your actions speak for you.

Blog Entries

Well, I made the activator "99" and when you send it, the "99" gets replaced by "code by dragonboy269"
    I'm pretty sure it could be shorter but it was just a test to see if it'd work. The source looked like this
    Code:
    removed
    (i copied your brick seed removal code because it's faster than just making mine from scratch, but normally I'd make my own code)
    Last edited by dragonboy269; 04-28-2009 at 06:21 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dragonboy269 View Post
    Well, I made the activator "99" and when you send it, the "99" gets replaced by "code by dragonboy269"
    I'm pretty sure it could be shorter but it was just a test to see if it'd work. The source looked like this
    I would suggest storeing them as a word, not half words. This should shorten the code a bit. The fact that it already adds unnessesary lines is another thing.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Maniac View Post
    I would suggest storeing them as a word, not half words. This should shorten the code a bit. The fact that it already adds unnessesary lines is another thing.
    Well, I could do that, but then it gets confusing. Because if you try to say, like, "Hello" it treats it like "ehllo" or something. I'll do that next time.

Blog Entries

Well, I tried making my own search and replace code but it acts weird. Instead of instantly replacing the stuff I want, it replaces it slowly. So like, if I wanted to replace all occurrences of "fff1" with "14FD", I'd have to hold down the activator for like 10 or 15 seconds for it to replace everything.
    Code:
    removed
    Last edited by dragonboy269; 04-28-2009 at 06:22 PM.

Hello world of peoples! I am was reading this enlightening topic discussion when *BAM* it hit me on the head. Where can I get a asm reference sheet? (Likely response=google) And if I google should I just google "Asm reference sheet"? Thank you!!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Drew9561995 View Post
    Hello world of peoples! I am was reading this enlightening topic discussion when *BAM* it hit me on the head. Where can I get a asm reference sheet? (Likely response=google) And if I google should I just google "Asm reference sheet"? Thank you!!
    Here you go.

Thank you oh so awesome maniac dude!! You have an awesome siggy!! Thanks again!!
    Last edited by Drew956; 05-30-2009 at 05:31 PM.