Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: I've started trying ASM finally

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by serenity View Post
    How cool would that be? No more travelling back and forth with all those royal crowns

I know nothing about ASM, let alone what it stands for - but is this code 'transferrable' to using the ocarina code manager?
    Uh, no because it's for AC:WW XD
    I'd need to use PowerPC and different addresses for it to work on AC:CF

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by serenity View Post
    How cool would that be? No more travelling back and forth with all those royal crowns

I know nothing about ASM, let alone what it stands for - but is this code 'transferrable' to using the ocarina code manager?
    currently what he has is for the offline version of acww. It could be transfered to accf but you would nee to find the online values for everything

Say what you mean, mean what you say, and let your actions speak for you.

Blog Entries

I have another idea for a code, I'll try making it in a minute. I'm getting better
    For this code, I want it to be a cycler like my bell cycler, except for this code it withdraws bells from your bank and puts them in your wallet. It'll need a check to make sure it doesn't go over 99,999 bells (and to make sure the bank doesn't go below 0 bells)
    I'm pretty confident that I'll be able to make this with little or no problems
    Last edited by dragonboy269; 01-17-2009 at 06:23 PM.

Blog Entries

Edit: nevermind, I know what I did wrong now (Maniac showed me and now I understand)
    I had to use greater than/equal to and less than/equal to commands (I was just using equal to)
    Here is the source. It works but it subtracts/adds 8 bells more than it should. I tried fixing it by making it stop 8 bells earlier/later but that didn't work (that's why I have it stopping at 99,991 bells)
    Code:
    removed
    Last edited by dragonboy269; 04-28-2009 at 06:17 PM.

PM Virus he has the custom latch source code I think

Remember to always click the thanks button of those who help you! It makes them feel wanted:

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Area51_Hacker2 View Post
    PM Virus he has the custom latch source code I think
    There's one in the VIP section.
    Now it's harder to think of a code to make than it is to actually make it XD
    Any ideas for codes?

**** VIP! lol

I inspired that piece of code to be written and I'm now even allowed to have it...

Remember to always click the thanks button of those who help you! It makes them feel wanted:

Blog Entries

XD well, since nobody suggested a code, I did a random one. It's a "smart" inventory slot modifier. It only puts the item in there if the slot is empty. If there's an item there, it won't overwrite it (in case it's an important item you forgot to move or something). It took less than a minute to make
    Code:
    removed
    add an activator if you want. It's set to write a pitfall, but you can replace the 1566 with any other item hex.
    Last edited by dragonboy269; 04-28-2009 at 06:17 PM.

Blog Entries

Perhaps you should have it store the item into the first open slot. Even though I've already done this for some unreleased code it should be good practice.

Say what you mean, mean what you say, and let your actions speak for you.