Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: New DLC item

my game freezes with both the RTWE and the TTI code when i put in C480.. i upload the dlc2.bin with my usbgecko but it still freezes... got the pikmin hat though.. i must just have to meet someone who has one

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Maniac View Post
    What he said is true, you prob got it through wiiconnect24. It was also released last night btw.
    Oh that's probably why. I was on last night.

dragon you wanna cook me up one?

Ya i need it, but uh if ur using the USA version how does it unlock a jap item on usa?

> i upload the dlc2.bin with my usbgecko but it still freezes...
    Sorry I forgot to mention an important step: do the upload, then save the game, restart the game, then the new code ($C480) should work. Until the game restarts don't use the new code.

> ....That isn't true. I just entered it into the TTI and a present appeared in my inventory. I opened it, and it was a top....
    ??? A present in your inventory? Are you running the Japanese game?
    The item is a regular furniture item. When in your inventory it looks like a leaf.
    BTW: If you make frequent backups of your town, please email me a before and after.

> Ya i need it, but uh if ur using the USA version how does it unlock a jap item on usa?
    The DLC content itself is not country specific (it includes 9 languages). The release process from Nintendo online is country specific, and within certain days only. Once you get the item, it can be transferred to any version of the game.
    (BTW: please don't use "jap" as an abbreviation, it is offensive in some countries. "JP" or "JPN" are recommened)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DsPet View Post
    > ....That isn't true. I just entered it into the TTI and a present appeared in my inventory. I opened it, and it was a top....
    ??? A present in your inventory? Are you running the Japanese game?
    The item is a regular furniture item. When in your inventory it looks like a leaf.
    BTW: If you make frequent backups of your town, please email me a before and after.
    I think I might have already had a present there. If you have a present and use TTI to write over it, the item appears inside of the present. I have the US version of the game.

Wait... I just got AC:CF over the weekend... how and where do you get DLC in the game?

Thanks a bunch.

Could someone confirm whether it is even possible to add people using the JPN version? I found a batch of codes on a Japanese site, but I'm thinking they might be from Wild World. Also, even more DLC has been released today.

This isnt me in the pic. its a milk cart and a cream cart.
    http://gonintendo.com/wp-content/photos/RUU_0020_1.jpg

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Yoster View Post
    Could someone confirm whether it is even possible to add people using the JPN version? I found a batch of codes on a Japanese site, but I'm thinking they might be from Wild World. Also, even more DLC has been released today.

This isnt me in the pic. its a milk cart and a cream cart.
    http://gonintendo.com/wp-content/photos/RUU_0020_1.jpg
    It looks like the milk case and ice cream case (which are on aibohacks item list) meaning that they're already in the game (and have been since release)

the item dosent appear with the RTWE just nothing happens... and i still freeze when trying to get into my pocket after upload shutting the wii down rerunning gecko with wiird... i must have to meet sum1 who has it or saw it