Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Animal Crossing Toolkit question

Blog Entries

Wifi was prob. down. It comes back hours later/the next day then goes down again. 99% of the time for wii its that wifi is down.

Say what you mean, mean what you say, and let your actions speak for you.

Quote Originally Posted by crwys View Post
    Banned?

I'm not sure if nintendo can do this but...
    Quote Originally Posted by Area51_Hacker2 View Post
    Its possible but I wiped my game and used a different ds and it was still unworking :S
    Same here they have banned people from ACWW wifi I was one of them You just get a error but they are trying to make it look like they dont ban from wifi so more people will hack without being scared and then they are able to ban more people

Default Why won't it load my savegame?

Hi I'm a Noob..but I've got the actoolkit which I use to modify the town, etc...problem is it worked fine the first day I used it, not so much now. The savegame extractor does its job, but the savegame loader that I use doesn't seem to put the game back into the sys memory. Am I retarded or am I missing something? I alway take the pvforest file from the memory card and put it in the wiisaves folder on my desktop, which is then opened by toolkit and worked with. problem is, I save the changes pop it back in, extract the save game to the wii, and nothing..

You mean you install the game to the Wii, not extract it again?

I'll tell you how i do it.

I extract it to my SD card. Plug that into my PC and just edit it on the SD card (i don't mess about moving the save file or anything). Once I'm done i save and then put my SD card back into the Wii.

Now go the the save installer and load that up. Follow the instructions and when you're game comes on all the changes you've made should be there.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by shellideaks View Post
    You mean you install the game to the Wii, not extract it again?

I'll tell you how i do it.

I extract it to my SD card. Plug that into my PC and just edit it on the SD card (i don't mess about moving the save file or anything). Once I'm done i save and then put my SD card back into the Wii.

Now go the the save installer and load that up. Follow the instructions and when you're game comes on all the changes you've made should be there.
    His problem was solved, he managed to forget a step.
    http://game-hackers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1279

Say what you mean, mean what you say, and let your actions speak for you.