Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Steam Forums Abuse

Default Steam Forums Abuse

Dear Game-hackers,

I decided to make a post of what occurred tonight and what is currently occurring.

Well as some of you may know vash, HaloshadoW, and Myself started this "Project" after many days of working on it and long discussions on whats going to happen once we start it and so on, took place it was name "The Friends Project" what the goal their was to just simply get as many people in the group as possible. So vash created a invite bot that used steam accounts.
    so after getting about 4,000 people into the group exactly we noticed that the member ship to the group was locked. After noticing that we are like wtf?, vash says oh steams gay they are having a error and what not, so we thoguht nothing of it. after about 2 hours vash msged me stating appreantly people have been complaining about our inviter bot's, i was like oh shyt so vash gives me a link to the post made on the steam forums about this topic, So we read and respond, after one of our last posts up on the forums BurtonJ. an administrator replied "Your group has been locked down, knowingly you did something rong", vash then stated "Their is nothing in the TOS At all that stats you are not allowed to do anything of the sort" several SECONDS later the topic was closed then we recieved warning for hijacking accounts, like honostly wtf?!?!.

After all this jazz took place vash created a new topic stating their is admin abuse and this is bull**** we should be herd no matter what the issue is stop covering **** up and act like you arent wrong and nothing ever took place
    10 seconds later #close by BurtonJ.

after that he created another thread 2 seconds later it was closed due to "Spam"

last but not least he created a final thread it was up for about 2 minutes, then he was ban hammorzed.

after vash got ban i decieded to create a topic, as i was posting it i was ban for sticking up for what we believe in the ban reason was "Ban for HiJacking Steam Accounts"

So, all in all Steam Employs are cock suckers and dont ever want to improve their **** from listening to steam users

Abuse:

Abuse:

MY STEAM ACCOUNT ****ING DISABLED:

Last edited by redskull; 11-20-2008 at 09:40 PM.

well thats fukn gay is all ur accounts disabled?

Blog Entries

Don't feel bad. I logged on today to find my Steam Account has been disabled as a result of this little brawl with Valve Software. Unfortunately for those power drunken forum admins, we have an ace in the hole. Let's hope Doug comes through for us!
    Animal Crossing: City Folk
    ACToolkit - NPC_Tool - PattView

Well don't you guys use fennys cafes or w\e?

Quote Originally Posted by mikeyhacks View Post
    Well don't you guys use fennys cafes or w\e?
    cafes were disabled I thought?

Blog Entries

Funny how my cert still works then? <_<

Say what you mean, mean what you say, and let your actions speak for you.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Maniac View Post
    Funny how my cert still works then? <_<
    You have a static account. I have a solution to all of this Valve bull****. You'll all see on Monday.
    Animal Crossing: City Folk
    ACToolkit - NPC_Tool - PattView

hmm i wonder wut is ur solution lol did u no that steam can remove ur vac ban they just lie that they cant

Blog Entries

Eh I know the solution.. I'll just say valve won't like it. rofl...

Say what you mean, mean what you say, and let your actions speak for you.

oh, we have a soulation if they decided not to meet our demands