Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Animal Crossing: City Folk Hacking

We can already get the save file directly from the Wii's flash memory. Using windiff won't help anything.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RUU_0005.JPG 
Views:	573 
Size:	93.2 KB 
ID:	144  

Yes I mean can't you get an encrypted and an un-encrypted copy of the same save lol

Remember to always click the thanks button of those who help you! It makes them feel wanted:

Quote Originally Posted by Virus View Post
    We can already get the save file directly from the Wii's flash memory. Using windiff won't help anything.
    Wow.. Amazing..

When is the program going to be down?

I can't wait to edit my Sav :P
    | AC CF FC: | 0860-6728-3343 | Chrono @ Kiwii |

Blog Entries

If you manage to make an acre modifier, can you give a list of all possible acres? (sorta like in animalmap, with pictures)

The beta will be out sometime today. Unfortunately, I have not implemented an acre editor yet. DsPet was researching the acres and found out that there are 368 combinations.

>can you give a list of all possible acres? (sorta like in animalmap, with pictures)
    >...DsPet was researching the acres and found out that there are 368 combinations.
    I'll post something lame next week (essentially the same you get from the in-game town map view). Good enough for some things.
    A more accurate map may be difficult to generate automatically. It was a pain for the AC:WW game (which has about 1/3 as many variations)
    ----
    Adjusting the acre types into a proper town is much more difficult on AC:GC because of cliffs, ramps and different levels. I believe the game picks from a list of pre-made layouts (ie. not totally random).
    BTW: for USB Gecko owners: You can poke around in memory to change acre types, even make 7x7 towns. Easy to play with (change value, enter building, leave building and checkout the new cliffs). Recommended for temporary changes only. It is far too easy to create a map where you are blocked by cliffs.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to DsPet For This Useful Post:

>can you give a list of all possible acres? (sorta like in animalmap, with pictures)
    http://www.aibohack.com/wii/accf_acres.htm
    Please read the descriptions there. As mentioned, editing the acre maps can be tricky, but if you line up the colors you should be ok (dark-green to dark-green; light-green to light-green)
    BTW: You can poke numbers directly into memory to change the acres. (if you have a USB Gecko, start peaking/poking around 90E8EFF4, that's the north-west border, 2 bytes each), otherwise please wait for the updated ACToolkit.

Blog Entries

Perhaps a code to edit turnip prices? That way I can cheat without people thinking I'm cheating (buy a bunch of turnips, then sell them to Nook at an outrageous price. I can also help out other people by letting them sell turnips at my town)

We can wait for Summer to see if Tan exist (unless you can get it at anytime by standing outside) and if only in summer someone can always change the date.
    For all the Noobs out there http://tinyurl.com/683wwm please learn something today.

Quote Originally Posted by dragonboy269 View Post
    Perhaps a code to edit turnip prices? That way I can cheat without people thinking I'm cheating (buy a bunch of turnips, then sell them to Nook at an outrageous price. I can also help out other people by letting them sell turnips at my town)
    I agree with this