Page 52 of 98 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast

Thread: [NDS] Animal Crossing: Wild World [U 1.1] [AR]

Default Re: [NDS] Animal Crossing: Wild World [U 1.1] [AR]

Code:
    121d9540 00000000
    121d9542 00000000
    Give that a try it won't have the effect you want or do anything good but there you are

Remember to always click the thanks button of those who help you! It makes them feel wanted:

i have two requests i want to ask.

1.)Is there any other emotions, like if you pay off your dept to nook and you walk outside there is like a drum roll and you punch up into the air. is it possible to make that an emotion, or when you break an ax or get stung by bees you pout and put your hands to the ground. can those actions be turned into emotions?

2.) Can anyone make a code so when you hold a button you do an emotion? For example, some one made a code so you can hold R to fake sleep. Can some one make a code like that only for other emotions?

Thank you and please post back if there is a way to make these codes. I have tried with the ds pet to make a code were you hold R to do the sit on a chair emote but it never seems to work.
    3DS Friend code: 4398-9577-4638

1) All emotions are available in Animal Map.

2) Depends whether Fake Sleep is a real emotion.

Remember to always click the thanks button of those who help you! It makes them feel wanted:

Quote Originally Posted by Area51_Hacker2
    1) All emotions are available in Animal Map.

2) Depends whether Fake Sleep is a real emotion.
    well the emotion getting stung by a bee is not, and then is there any way to make something like fake sleep code into something else like sit on a chair if u hold R :?:

Well it depends how the fake sleep code is stored if its stored in game as an emotion then yes its easy to manipulate If its not and is just stored as something triggered by a shut ds...

Its an on off value not easily editable. I could make the chair code though...

Hi guys, sorry about the lame request, but is there a code to have Nookington's second floor carpet? [The bluish circle one as opposed to the pink downstairs carpet]

Thanks guys

Its stored somewhere in the game try the not used items on the hex list (click the link in my sig)

Well it depends how the fake sleep code is stored if its stored in game as an emotion then yes its easy to manipulate If its not and is just stored as something triggered by a shut ds...

Its an on off value not easily editable. I could make the chair code though...
    oh ok so will or can you make a code like that for me?

Maybe at some point when I get round to making my Trainer toolkit work :P

Its stored somewhere in the game try the not used items on the hex list (click the link in my sig)
    I couldn't find it