Thread: Unknown items showing up

Default Unknown items showing up

I have recently seen a couple of unknown items showing up in my town. I don't see anything in game but, when I load the current save into AC_Toolkit, they are there. When I go to the spot in the game, I try to use shovel and it just "slips" through the air and doesn't dig. Just curious if anyone else has encountered this and knows why it is happening. Thanks.

If you have been messing with the Real Time World Edit, then you probably have dropped seeds. Basically, the spot becomes blank and useless. Your only option is to load it up on ACToolkit, and delete it.
    Sky Rail has been released: http://youtu.be/QFvbNFgsIGY
    Check out my orchestration of New Leaf's 8PM: https://soundcloud.com/sonichyuga/an...ing-new-leaf-8

I understand how that is possible. I haven't used the Real Time World Edit in about 2 weeks though. Also, the spots are definitely in areas I didn't use it in and no code was ever entered that didn't produce the item I wanted. Interesting though.

There was a bugged water all flowers code that used to be posted somewhere, I don't know if you ever used it or not but it would cause some flowers to change into unknown item seeds.

The first time I noticed this I do believe it was where flowers were. This is the never parched code I use sometimes.
    Flowers Never Parched (always watered): [hetoan2]
    C20924C0 00000005
    A3DD0000 2C1E00BE
    41800018 2C1E00DD
    41810010 3BDEFFE0
    B3DD0000 60000000
    60000000 00000000
    not compatible with no weeds w/ and w/o clovers :|
    The unknown item I came across yesterday was on the beach where no flowers have been placed or even grow. Like I mentioned before I haven't used any codes for about 2 weeks. I am wondering though if it is still possible that it hasn't effected it somehow. I have noticed there are a lot of buggy codes and one has to watch which ones are being used with each other.

I only used Walk over anything, Real Time World Edit, and the TTI codes(never one involving flowers) and I found one unknown spot one day on ACToolkit, too.

After loading it back on, I learned as much as you did, and then quickly removed it by using the World Edit code.

no problems, since

Blog Entries

You also may occasionally accidentally hit the RTWE buttons.. remember that. Unless its some impossible to do on accident combo.

Say what you mean, mean what you say, and let your actions speak for you.