Thread: How to add codes to gecko?

Default How to add codes to gecko?

Is there a guide anywhere? I would like to add all the codes in the code sharing thread but how do I do it?

I made a guide here: Link
    Or you could watch this video tut i made of me adding codes from here to gecko: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyQCbUTB0To

Default USB Gecko

I bought a USB Gecko and besides aibo's tutorials don't really know what else I can do. There is no instruction book on how to change things in ACCF using this that I know of. I have been reading up on hexadecimal codes, I've used it with Item Tool, and NPC Tutorials. But what else can I do?
    I made some 3D Studio Max items but I also want to know if there's a converter for .brres to 3DSMAX and back again.

Sry I know a lot of questions. Please help. I really want to do all I can.

[QUOTE=AC Jedi;19560]I bought a USB Gecko and besides aibo's tutorials don't really know what else I can do. There is no instruction book on how to change things in ACCF using this that I know of. I have been reading up on hexadecimal codes, I've used it with Item Tool, and NPC Tutorials. But what else can I do?
    I made some 3D Studio Max items but I also want to know if there's a converter for .brres to 3DSMAX and back again.

Sry I know a lot of questions. Please help. I really want to do all I can.

P.S. Some one gave me all the Japanese item codes, is there anyway to get these in my game?

Please I know I am sounding noobish but I really need help with these things. I will check out USB Gecko's sit again and try to find this gecko loader iso I read about on www.miwii.com/Post.aspx?id=10452