Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: how many people have access to dangerous codes on animal crossing city folk

Exclamation how many people have access to dangerous codes on animal crossing city folk

ill get right to the point how many people have access to dangerous codes that work on wifi on animal crossing becuse as a hacker i dident think there were many bad animal crossing codes bye codes i meen gecko
    codes so yeah one of my friends was hacked realy bad the guy took all his stuff and took all his money out of his accf bank in town hall so im just
    wondering who has access to dangerous codes like that and is anything being done to stop that from happening again luckley i was able to hack his stuff back but it might be a problem in the future if codes like that become public the guy who hacked him goes bye the name ? from a town called home just a warning to non hackers carefull who you friend

Quote Originally Posted by DNAPRODUCTIONS View Post
    ill get right to the point how many people have access to dangerous codes that work on wifi on animal crossing becuse as a hacker i dident think there were many bad animal crossing codes bye codes i meen gecko
    codes so yeah one of my friends was hacked realy bad the guy took all his stuff and took all his money out of his accf bank in town hall so im just
    wondering who has access to dangerous codes like that and is anything being done to stop that from happening again luckley i was able to hack his stuff back but it might be a problem in the future if codes like that become public the guy who hacked him goes bye the name ? from a town called home just a warning to non hackers carefull who you friend
    I'm pretty sure it won't be long, before a Name Changing hack is made...

hows that ansere my ?

Well. I know that basicly any hacker makes codes, which they DO NOT release, There are certain codes in ACWW that can brick a game easy, Yet are seeders smart enough to make these codes? No!

Almost anyone who codes for the Wii will have very dangerous adreeses/codes that they will not release. <_<
    http://siestacat.webs.com/GetAttachment.jpg

I think an actual hacker should pop in and shine some light on the blind.

Blog Entries

Did you read the announcement thing?

As of now, any code(s) that can be used in any harmful manner will NOT be discussed or given out under any circumstances. This is to prevent any future arguments and disputes as a result of harmful codes. If you do decide to ignore this rule your post(s) about it will first be promptly deleted and a pm will be sent warning you. The second time you do will result in a punishment on however the staff feels fit.

Thanks,
    GH Staff

Quote Originally Posted by fangirl squee View Post
    I think an actual hacker should pop in and shine some light on the blind.
    lol. I've said everything I SHOULD say. :P

I think since more and more ACCF players try to play with codes (reasons for restoring grasses, watering flowers, etc), so by that trend, there will be more potential or probability for having such a situation (access to codes that work on-line and could be used to harm other players).

Just watch-out when inviting other players to your town or when visiting other towns. Like Nintendo says, only exchange your friend code to people that you can trust. Or use *magic* so you could reduce the severity of problems when they happen (like your town gets destroyed, etc).

I know this ? kid from home and i asked him why he did this to "ur friend". He said that this kid is part of the ac town destroyers or some gay ****. All I have to say is that your friend did deserve it if he can dish it he should be able to take it.