Thread: Black friday DLC: shopping cart

Default Black friday DLC: shopping cart

I just use a wiibrew application (in testing mode), DiiLC, to download and insert the DLC directly from the server, and seen this item (hexcode: C874) today. Here is the picture. Cheers.

thats cool xD

on the other note: Can I order every single DLC out there yet. I can't get the DLC tool to work D:

Be more than happy to help, but just out of curiosity why dont you use EZ_DLC to put all those DLC/HDLC to your town?

I could open my town tomorrow night (around 8 to 9pm EST) if you are available, just PM me with your FC code.

Cheers.

woops. by DLC Tool I meant that
    but yea. I'll pm ya.
    Do you want anything in return :P?

conanac can I get the shopping cart tonight?

yoshisrock -- unfortunately, I could not continue playing Wii for tonight. If you are available tomorrow night and have not got the item, feel free to drop by.

Well I think im getting it in 3 hours now.. but thanks are you still working on the santa's bag HDLC?

Awesome! I wonder when the pelican will start delivering it if it's already on the server..

Quote Originally Posted by conanac View Post
    I just use a wiibrew application (in testing mode), DiiLC, to download and insert the DLC directly from the server, and seen this item (hexcode: C874) today.
    You uh... gonna release that?

I'd really like that.
    Sky Rail has been released: http://youtu.be/QFvbNFgsIGY
    Check out my orchestration of New Leaf's 8PM: https://soundcloud.com/sonichyuga/an...ing-new-leaf-8

>> Well I think im getting it in 3 hours now.. but thanks are you still working on the santa's bag HDLC?
    ==> I have never tried working on santa's bag HDLC, I think other person perhaps the one who wants to try this.

>> Awesome! I wonder when the pelican will start delivering it if it's already on the server..
    ==> In my case, if I could see the item in the file WC24DL, then when I play, I see the pelican delivering it.

>> You uh... gonna release that?
    ==> Not at the moment, it needs more testing.