Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: One layer town

Default One layer town

Has anyone done a one layer town? I just got down editing all the acres and it works perfectly :] my town doesnt have any ramps at all. Oh yeah, can you add buildings in the actoolkit? I cant seem to find the option.

Blog Entries

No you can't add extra buildings, like you can't have two town halls etc...

(helping maniac a bit XD)

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Marley
    Who are you to judge the life I live? I know I'm not perfect and I don't live to be. But, before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean.

Graphic Artist - Pencil Drawing&Computer (programs: GIMP, PhotoShop, CorelDraw) PM me if you seek constructive advice to improve your artistic ability for today and the future. I too like friendly advice, so pm me if you wish to help me improve :].

I made a one layer town, however the layer doesn't match the cliffs, so I had to change it to a second layer (& include transitions) so regular players would not freak out and imagine they're falling from the game into blue/blackiness.

all the cliffs are there. you just have to mess around with them. the border acre for the right side of town on the first level is # 16 in the border section. load that up, and it will be flush with the bottom level. knowing this, it's just a process of trial and error that will get you exactly where you want to be.
    Everywhere at once.

yeah, just get a backup of a normal save, and compare the cliffs, you will need to make the town a whole 2nd layer because theres only a second layer gate. For the barriers, its pretty simple to do.

Are you using the top layer or the lower layer?

I tried to create a town using only the lower layer but I couldn't get the right gate barrier.

Read the post directly before yours. 2nd layer.

Thanks for this post - I was trying to figure out how to get a one-layer town as well, but I was using the lowest level. I completely forgot that the game considers the second level to be the "standard" level.

i got a 3 level town

haha i dont even think thats possible is it? whats the point of a 3 layer town, it just makes a hassle to travel in. You need to make the town a 2nd layer, if you want to make it complete, make the water a 2nd layer too because someone people might use the walk through items code.