Thread: DLC "breaks" Turnips and Old Wallpaper?

Default DLC "breaks" Turnips and Old Wallpaper?

Is anybody experiencing "I'm all sold out" when trying to get a Red Turnip Seed from Joan after adding the DLC stuff to your players catalogs with ACToolkit v1.2?

Also, when Sahara comes to visit, none of the NPCs have Old Wallpaper to give me anymore...

I thought it was a fluke, but it's happened 3 weeks in a row now. Anybody know if you can delete stuff from the catalog?

Default ...

Quote Originally Posted by Kaushka View Post
    Is anybody experiencing "I'm all sold out" when trying to get a Red Turnip Seed from Joan after adding the DLC stuff to your players catalogs with ACToolkit v1.2?

Also, when Sahara comes to visit, none of the NPCs have Old Wallpaper to give me anymore...

I thought it was a fluke, but it's happened 3 weeks in a row now. Anybody know if you can delete stuff from the catalog?

Thats just because **** happens....when i got the game the boar was always sold out of turnips...and like the neighbors never have old wall paper...they only get insulted when u ask lol and there is a program created by one of the hackers here that can rid your game of downloadable content...also may i ask something...if u have actoolkit...why would u want to get red turnips and sahara's wall and floors when u can j ust hack for them.... <_<
    ~"Courage is the magic that turns dreams into reality"~

there is simply no way. toolkit does not make this happen. Nobody uses toolkit more than me and I have plenty of dlc and hdlc all over my town. I still get old wallpapers and red turnip seeds. I sincerely hope you haven't gone other places and said this same thing you just said here. That would be really bad, to say the least. my guess is you or someone else with access to your game is time-travelling. This will stop red turnip sales from joan. And as far as old wallpaper goes, how much do you really interact with your townies? do you send them flooring and wallpaper in the mail? If you don't, how are they supposed to have old wallpaper to give you? In my experience, lazy townies have it the most often, but that's just me. Bottom line really is that toolkit did not do this.
    Everywhere at once.

Default agreed

Quote Originally Posted by Omni View Post
    there is simply no way. toolkit does not make this happen. Nobody uses toolkit more than me and I have plenty of dlc and hdlc all over my town. I still get old wallpapers and red turnip seeds. I sincerely hope you haven't gone other places and said this same thing you just said here. That would be really bad, to say the least. my guess is you or someone else with access to your game is time-travelling. This will stop red turnip sales from joan. And as far as old wallpaper goes, how much do you really interact with your townies? do you send them flooring and wallpaper in the mail? If you don't, how are they supposed to have old wallpaper to give you? In my experience, lazy townies have it the most often, but that's just me. Bottom line really is that toolkit did not do this.
    yuppers! thats true 100% < . < and yes i TT which explains the tounip issue XD
    ~"Courage is the magic that turns dreams into reality"~

Blog Entries

As said before there is absolutely no way the Toolkit or DLC did that.. If you posted this else where I suggest you correct yourself since you know the actual answer now and we don't need people freaking out about something stupid.

Say what you mean, mean what you say, and let your actions speak for you.

No, this is the only place I asked this question. Notice the question mark in the topic of this thread.

It must be coincidental then. Getting Old Wallpaper and Turnips has never been an issue before.

I'll figure it out on my own then, thanks for the warm welcome.

Just an update:

Since there was no TTing involved that was not the cause.

The offending item that was causing Joan not to have any Red Turnip Seeds was $C840, which was removed from the catalog using EZ DLC Install v1.

The 'top' ($C840) was added via an earlier build of the ACToolkit.

Joan now has Red Turnip Seeds.

Perhaps coincidence, but that's the only variable that was changed.

This thread can now be closed, since I have arrived at my own conclusion / solution..

You've come to an incorrect conclusion. FYI.
    Everywhere at once.

Blog Entries

Highly doubt it was because of that but whatever... Locked, if you want it reopened PM me.

Say what you mean, mean what you say, and let your actions speak for you.