Thread: Can structures from the City be placed in your town?

Question Can structures from the City be placed in your town?

Is the city rendered using same engine as the player's town? If so, would it be possible to find the item codes for the unique structures there (i.e. street lights, railings, flower boxes) then place them in the player's town using the building controls of ACToolkit? I've been lurking for a while, but couldn't find any discussion about this with the search function.

Also, since this is my first post, I'd like to take this opportunity to thank Virus and DsPet for all their hard work.

I don't think it's possible because if it was... they would already have done it ^^ But anyways would be nice if it worked

I considered that too. But the building controls in the newer versions of ACToolkit are a vast improvement over the 1.0 release. Which leads me to believe that the authors are still finding new item codes and ways to manipulate them. I was just wondering if this idea had already been explored and rejected, or if they were still looking into it.

I did a topic about this once but forgot it ^^

that would be really nice! if you could have the city in ur town! have an extra fountain, and the rails from the bus stop, idk about if its possible with the business buildings since they are sticked to each other