Thread: Downgrading?

Default Downgrading?

I've just downgraded my Wii to version 3.2E and it's all gone fine, but now when I insert AC:CF it says I need a Wii system update. How do I work around it?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by shellideaks View Post
    I've just downgraded my Wii to version 3.2E and it's all gone fine, but now when I insert AC:CF it says I need a Wii system update. How do I work around it?
    I forgot the name of it, but there was something that let's you play without needing to update. Well, you can try using Gecko OS to play it, although you might not be able to connect to wi-fi or something

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by dragonboy269 View Post
    I forgot the name of it, but there was something that let's you play without needing to update. Well, you can try using Gecko OS to play it, although you might not be able to connect to wi-fi or something
    i think the homebrew app is starfall or something.. that lets you bypass the disk updates

Thanks I'll have a look for that!

it is indeed starfall. it's what allows you to skip disk updates, and can unbrick a semi-bricked wii. good times. tricky to install, though. make sure you press B+1 instead of B+2. It tells you to press B+2, but then there is a secret direction on the page if you read it that tells you to press 1 instead of 2. And it's still going to be fickle. I just kept pressing it over and over again and it loaded in seconds.
    Everywhere at once.

I just used gecko os instead and it loaded fine. My gate opened fine too

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Omni View Post
    it is indeed starfall. it's what allows you to skip disk updates, and can unbrick a semi-bricked wii. good times. tricky to install, though. make sure you press B+1 instead of B+2. It tells you to press B+2, but then there is a secret direction on the page if you read it that tells you to press 1 instead of 2. And it's still going to be fickle. I just kept pressing it over and over again and it loaded in seconds.

lol they try to trick you because your supposed to read the directions very very carefully lololol

I am new i need DLC_tool PLEASE?!!!

Yes you are. DLC tool isn't out yet, and won't be for quite a while. Also, you posted this in a thread about downgrading. Not exactly acceptable. Kindly post in the appropriate threads if you want anyone to help you.
    Everywhere at once.

Blog Entries

Old thread, locked.

Say what you mean, mean what you say, and let your actions speak for you.