Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Help please :(

Blog Entries

Thanks I don't know how but mine compiles shorter O_o but I'll keep yours for reference.

Blog Entries

I'm working on a new project. I plan on doing it mostly all by myself Although I may need help getting it to work in thumb >_> Anyway, it's a house editor code (no I'm NEVER going to release it, I know it's harmful) Useful for removing blank seeds from someone's house. You'll type into the chat which room you want, which slot to get, and what value to store in that slot. I wrote up some documentation awhile ago, I'll post it:

MAX value to get is FF
    multiply it by 2 to get what to add
    00 is first slot, FF is last
    so it could be:
    zrxx yyyy, where zr is activator, xx is value to add to first slot (multiplied by 2), and yyyy is item to store there. You can have different activators for each room, unless the game has an address that tells you which room you're in somehow. That would shorten the code a lot. Unless of course I make it so you type which room you want (0 for main, 1 for north, etc. That can mutliply 450 by the value you type and then add it to the slot value. Much easier than 5 different activators >_> however thumb never lets me add more than a byte )

address ranges are as follows. First and last slots of each room.
    Notice how they have a difference of 1FE, which when divided by 2 gets you FF (pretty convenient )
    Code:
    removed
    There is also a top layer of each room, but that will be ignored, as this code is for deseeding purposes.

I can just modifiy the acre edit code to make this code work (thanks to JP, I understand it all now, even the TTI part.)
    I'll have to make it get a different value for r0 on the second branch (it gets 2 digits the first time, then 4 the next)
    Here's the original acre code, without activators. (it may be hard to make the new one in thumb, thumb is annoying >_>)

Code:
    removed
    Last edited by dragonboy269; 04-28-2009 at 06:13 PM.

Blog Entries

I liked textcrap better >___> lol anywho should be fairly easy, I've actually done something similar to this already but this would work better I'm sure.

Say what you mean, mean what you say, and let your actions speak for you.

Blog Entries

It's working now.
    I won't post the source here, but if you want it ask on msn
    I made it work like this
    For the main room, you might type
    zr1 b7 14fd
    (1 is actually 0, I made the code subtract 1 from it to get the value. That way I can just think of it like "room 1, room 2, room 3 etc. of course it includes a check to prevent it from going over or below the allowed values)

so it would multiply 450 by 0 and add that to the first room slot value. Then, it'd multiply B7 by 2 and add that to the rooms first slot value. THEN it'll store 14FD there. It's only 19 lines too , and it works for every room I may even make it work with neighbor houses later.
    In fact I think I'll have 2 versions. One is a deseeding version, that only modifies the lower layer inside the house. Another could let you edit all layers of your house
    Last edited by dragonboy269; 02-24-2009 at 09:19 AM.

Blog Entries

Good to hear, I may ask for the source later :] just depends on if i want to reference to it or not. I'm very glad to hear that you're getting the hang of this. :P lol btw you ever figure out eor? XD

Say what you mean, mean what you say, and let your actions speak for you.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Maniac View Post
    Good to hear, I may ask for the source later :] just depends on if i want to reference to it or not. I'm very glad to hear that you're getting the hang of this. :P lol btw you ever figure out eor? XD
    I never figured out eor >_> XD