Thread: [NDS] Pogo Island DS [U] [AR]

Default [NDS] Pogo Island DS [U] [AR]

Yes I searched! And I only came across my old thread which was back from 2008.

So I thought I would just make a new thread to ask for some, then to bump the other one and get people pissy.

Name of the game is Pogo Island DS.

I am looking for maybe a cheat code for some tokens to be added to your profile on the game, then it's possible to upload the tokens onto your ACTUAL account on pogo.com.

It would be really neat if someone could release the first ever codes for this game. If you need information on the game, such as the Game ID, and release group, I'd be glad to give it to you. Please make this possible!

Do you have a game save device? If so you could simply make a copy of the save upload some tokens then hexdiff the two saves

Remember to always click the thanks button of those who help you! It makes them feel wanted:

Yes I have a "save game device". You mean the Slot-1 not allowed to mention here? Then yes.

Are you pretty experienced with hex editing that sort of stuff?

nope but if you change the values by earning enough you'll narrow it down

Remember to always click the thanks button of those who help you! It makes them feel wanted:

o_o...

I don't even know how to hexdiff, let alone know what that means...

I guess I'll just keep asking around. I might of found someone willing to do it for me on another site. Hope all goes well.

Thanks anyways...=/