Thread: Seamless Escher Table (credit to FMK)

Default Seamless Escher Table (credit to FMK)

Full Metal Kirby asked me to try creating 1x1-tile seamless table. So here is a picture to share of putting those tables together. The pattern is inspired by the flower pattern created by Escher in 1967. Enjoy.

Here is the link to Escher flower pattern in case anyone is interested.

Are you releasing this via Diilc tool? I love the concept! I would love to use these, great pattern, and I can finally make tables that suit my needs

Here is the brres file so anyone could change the seamless pattern as they wish. I am thinking of collecting several tables (created by forum members) and release them into the CA10 slot (the same slot as pokeball; suggested by DsPet). So put on your creativity hat, and then your patterns (or inspired patterns) could take part in this new OHDLC. My plan is to release these using DiiLC in the coming new year.

And if anyone could help reducing the flickering around the boundaries (by appropriately reducing the size) while maintaining the seamless joins between tables that would be great help as well. To reduce flickering you could use similar colors like the sides of the tables.

FYI, in my case, I make 100x100 pixels escher flower pattern and put it onto the original texture at (2,1) to (101,100) pixel location.

I could help creating the new brres file if you want, but make sure you create 100x100 pixels size pattern in png format file and attach the link to that file in this thread. Or you could use DsPet great tools (Item Tool, LMT). And since this model uses palette, the pattern color will be recolored into a series of blue/black palette colors. Unless you want to change the palette (which will impact the colors of the table sides and legs).

Have fun.