Thread: Turnip price adjuster code ...

Default Turnip price adjuster code ...

I would like to see the ACToolkit with a box for setting the turnip prices at nook's ... 999 seems too much ... Cant make it too easy for the turnip sellers.

Wonder if the 999 bell code could be modified to set ti to some other number?

While i think your idea of having a bell-price changing function is a good one, I don't see why there should be any reason to restrict the price. If you are using Toolkit, you can generate all the bells you want, so what would be the point of altering the price to actually make money. it would be more so that people could come to the town and sell turnips at that high price just for the heck of it. And why not? A restriction on the price just seems unnecessary to me.
    Everywhere at once.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Omni View Post
    While i think your idea of having a bell-price changing function is a good one, I don't see why there should be any reason to restrict the price. If you are using Toolkit, you can generate all the bells you want, so what would be the point of altering the price to actually make money. it would be more so that people could come to the town and sell turnips at that high price just for the heck of it. And why not? A restriction on the price just seems unnecessary to me.
    Maybe he doesn't want people to know he hacks. Having a turnip price of 999 bells doesn't really seem that likely to happen unless you're a hacker, so he wants to set it a little bit lower.

That would be a good point, but he said "don't want to make it too easy for turnip sellers". wtf? then why alter the price? IMHO, if there was a bell-price modifier in the toolkit, it would be best if it were customizable up to and including 999 bells. takes care of everyone.
    Everywhere at once.

He said "can't make it too easy". Aka, if people were selling turnips in his town at 999 bpt, that would be a lot more money for someone to carry in and out as opposed to the regular high prices like 400 bpt.
    There is a code for making your turnips 999 bells already, but I think he wants it edited to create a lower price. I know you can edit it, I don't know how though XD

To edit the code just change the 03E7 or whatever it is at the end of most of the lines to the hex value of whatever number you want the turnips to sell for, lets do some work for ourselves instead of letting virus do it for us!

OK ... with the help of some of you here I have modified the code to 766 bells instead of 999 ... wasnt that hard once I understood where the number was and that it was in hex.

I wanted to change it from 999 partly because that number shouts "hacker" and partly because it is just too much money to offer turnip sellers.
    Part of the fun of the game for them is needing money and working to get it.
    766 might even be too high if offered too often.

Thanks to those that helped me adjust the price.