Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: "Hacked" DLC - the New Plan (comments please)

Hopefully my new USB Gecko will arrive in the mail by the time the ITEM_Tool is released then, my old one decided it didn't want to work for me anymore, this is the only thing i look forward to now -sigh-
    Last edited by Ticklemeemo; 01-21-2009 at 10:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dragonboy269 View Post
    Well, people on ACC are still flaming hackers and saying they're "ruining the game" and stuff
    That's ironic. I had people on ACC swarming me for a lightsaber, calling me an "awesome hacker" when I gifted them it, although I'm just an end-user. I told them to worship DsPet instead, lol.

They asked me about it, and I cleared up their doubts and told them to tell their friends these hacked items are fairly safe.

DsPet, don't get discouraged from this project because of some lead-headed fools out there being pissy because you're doing something awersome for the community. You're basically making Animal Crossing history here, keep up the good work.

Maybe I'll get a usb-gecko for my birthday, anyways and contribute to the scene instead of being an end-user. If I dont, then I can't wait for the Item_Tool to become available for non-Gecko owners.

Either way, keep up the good work.
    Last edited by Jonathan; 01-21-2009 at 05:02 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan View Post
    That's ironic. I had people on ACC swarming me for a lightsaber, calling me an "awesome hacker" when I gifted them it, although I'm just an end-user. I told them to worship DsPet instead, lol.

They asked me about it, and I cleared up their doubts and told them to tell their friends these hacked items are fairly safe.

On the site suggestions boards, there are like 3-5 threads with people asking for them to "ban hacked DLC"
    >_> and every time I tell them it's safe they're like "how do you know????"

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by dragonboy269 View Post
    On the site suggestions boards, there are like 3-5 threads with people asking for them to "ban hacked DLC"
    >_> and every time I tell them it's safe they're like "how do you know????"
    lol its really useless trying to educate without an AC PHD

Well, that's foolish of them. Next time I go on there, I should make them eat their words.

How do they know it ISNT safe? If it isn't safe at all, why is it that so many people are using them perfectly without problem? Gotta love ignorance.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan View Post
    Well, that's foolish of them. Next time I go on there, I should make them eat their words.

How do they know it ISNT safe? If it isn't safe at all, why is it that so many people are using them perfectly without problem? Gotta love ignorance.
    It's because someone sent an email to Nintendo, and Nintendo responded saying
    "Hello,

Thank you for your email. While we haven't tested any of the hacked items, it is very possible that they could cause problems with your saved data, so we do not suggest that you obtain any of them.

We appreciate your providing the website, I will forward it to the appropriate departments for review.

Sincerely,

Sharon Matheny
    Nintendo of America Inc."

Oh and by the way, the website they provided was not aibohack, it was just some random website that had pictures of the hacked items.
    Last edited by dragonboy269; 01-21-2009 at 07:24 PM.

I cant stand it! ACC and all the Anti-DLC players can go to hell for all i care! Ive gotten sick of them... All this anger is giving me energy to make some awesome DLC for them to envy...

see, what kills me is this. They are always complaining if you get one of these new hacked DLC items that you will not be able to receive Nintendo's.
    WHO WANTS NINTENDO'S? I'd prefer my own!
    Sky Rail has been released: http://youtu.be/QFvbNFgsIGY
    Check out my orchestration of New Leaf's 8PM: https://soundcloud.com/sonichyuga/an...ing-new-leaf-8

Quote Originally Posted by Sonic Hyuga View Post
    see, what kills me is this. They are always complaining if you get one of these new hacked DLC items that you will not be able to receive Nintendo's.
    WHO WANTS NINTENDO'S? I'd prefer my own!
    Amen to that.

Don't mind having Nintendo's DLC, but I do know when it comes to creativity. Homebrew and hacking is where it's at.

By the way if someone don't mine. How about a MegaMan X Helmet or Zero's.
    Last edited by Cheat5; 01-23-2009 at 03:11 AM.