Thread: Anybody nice enough to dish out some bells? (AC:CF)

Red face Anybody nice enough to dish out some bells? (AC:CF)

Hi all...

I thought I could bring a character up from my WW game with tons of cash for CF... but I couldn't bring anything with me. ****.

So now I'm wondering if anybody hacks CF (I would, but I really don't wanna hack a console... DS doesn't bother me as much) and wouldn't mind stopping over at my town and giving me a ton of bells or thrones or crowns or something. I reeeeeally don't feel like paying off my house on this game the old fashioned way. It's getting boring already and I'm getting lazier and lazier. Lol

I'll give my FC and town to anybody who has nothing to do and wouldn't mind hacking me some stuff.

If anybody helps... THANKS A BUNCH!!!

Answering title question: ......no
    For all the Noobs out there http://tinyurl.com/683wwm please learn something today.

Blog Entries

I can help you as long as you don't use Wii speak (and if you do use it, turn it off when you wi-fi with me)
    Send me a PM

If you're too lazy to do things in the game to earn bells to pay off your house, what do you expect to want to do in the game after you've payed it off with other people's money?

Quote Originally Posted by Summersett View Post
    If you're too lazy to do things in the game to earn bells to pay off your house, what do you expect to want to do in the game after you've payed it off with other people's money?
    I payed off my house in Wild World with my own money the year it came out. I'm still playing it, almost 4 years later.

I'll find something to do.