Thread: supercharged white katana

Default supercharged white katana

Playing with the animation section (CHR0) of the item, and having fun...

What is the difference between these two white katanas?
    One is supercharged and one is regular.

Regular one picture:

Supercharged one picture:

I lol'd, but also, please be careful. If one day you are testing an item then accidentally forget to remove it, (then Wi-Fi):

>Insane People

>>Hackers try to make up for it

>>>System Error
    Sky Rail has been released: http://youtu.be/QFvbNFgsIGY
    Check out my orchestration of New Leaf's 8PM: https://soundcloud.com/sonichyuga/an...ing-new-leaf-8

> What is the difference between these two white katanas?
    Both of them are purple?
    ?->
    ---
    Please figure out a safe way of removing the CHR0 animation and coloring scheme, to make a true white katana.

As pointed out by SonicHyuga, please be careful when experimenting with new items.

Quote Originally Posted by DsPet View Post
    > What is the difference between these two white katanas?
    Both of them are purple?
    ?->
    ---
    Please figure out a safe way of removing the CHR0 animation and coloring scheme, to make a true white katana.

As pointed out by SonicHyuga, please be careful when experimenting with new items.
    the second one goes higher in the air. yes conanac, its cool, but dont just randomly release it like the blue carnations (them things is eveerywhere now)

I am not planning on releasing any HDLC/OHDLC at the moment,
    no need to worry.

Perhaps at the end of the year, to celebrate the end of the year/Christmas/new-year/holiday time, there could be a valid reason to have a new OHDLC.

For this posting, I just want to start having a discussion with anyone in this forum who potentially has done some editing on CHR0 section of brres files for ACCF game.

Basically, I am trying to go through/learn different sections of a typical brres file.