Thread: Hex Value For Outdoor Snowman?

Default Hex Value For Outdoor Snowman?

Does anyone have the hex value for the snowman?

Edit : Also on the terrain codes list on aibohack there is a category 'some weird ones' for values 00E2 and up. How far up for the hex values go for that category?
    Last edited by fangirl squee; 11-24-2009 at 03:09 PM.

I know the code for Snowman One, it is $7000.

But I have not used "Text to Terrain". So for that you will need another answer.

Hope this helps!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ClaudeJohnClay For This Useful Post:

It does, thank you!

edit - 7000 doesn't seem to do anything in the real time world edit. Same with codes past 00E4. :/
    Last edited by fangirl squee; 11-24-2009 at 05:42 PM.

I am a new hacker, but did you use Real Time Search and Replace? (Now I have not) so I was just thinking about trying this with, example: place a pear and be in the acre where the pear is and (search and replace with the snowman) Just a thought, dont want your game to freeze. Here I need to go to sleep soon, but plan to work on this tomorrow.

It would be great if we could get this to work! Have a great evening!

Quote Originally Posted by ClaudeJohnClay View Post
    I am a new hacker, but did you use Real Time Search and Replace? (Now I have not) so I was just thinking about trying this with, example: place a pear and be in the acre where the pear is and (search and replace with the snowman) Just a thought, dont want your game to freeze. Here I need to go to sleep soon, but plan to work on this tomorrow.

It would be great if we could get this to work! Have a great evening!
    That *might* work but I figured since it doesn't work on the real time world edit.. and all of the other values work that this might not. I'll try that later though.