Thread: Savegame manager help.

Default Savegame manager help.

Ok I try to use savegame manager with my USB and when I try to install my old saves it says it works but when I start the game it hasn't changed... HELP!

I take it you mean on the Wii? What kind of USB device?

Remember to always click the thanks button of those who help you! It makes them feel wanted:

It is a 1.0 USB and yes on the wii... The weirdest part is that when I go into the game and realise it hasn' changed I turn off try aggain and resetti is not there?!? I plugged USB into the comp And have the town I want on USB (I checked with AC_toolkit.) It is in WIISAVES/RUUP/RVFOREST.DAT also is there meant to be anything else with RVFOREST.DAT because when I extracted it gave me the folders buit not the save so I put my old backup in there...

Blog Entries

Did you even edit/change the RVForest.dat? >_> Anyhow.. redownload the savegame extractor and installer...

Say what you mean, mean what you say, and let your actions speak for you.

Do you think savegame manager work with USB?
    Does it only recognize SD card like savegame extractor and installer?

My SD slot in comp has broke so I can't use installer/extractor... -_-' In savegame manager it gives you the option to use a USB And I have triple checked that I have changed my town...

Duhhh.. I am stupid... I had created a WIISAVES folder and RUUP folder by myself when I thought it didn't extract. Turns out it makes a folder called savegames/111021030123(Bunch of numbers)And extracts it to there..

May I request this topic be closed

Blog Entries

Lockeded. (:

Say what you mean, mean what you say, and let your actions speak for you.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Maniac For This Useful Post: