Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Action Replay DS (help please)

Quote Originally Posted by klight18 View Post
    ill try the media edition,

what do u mean by compatibility mode?
    Do properties on the program and go to compatibility tab, then check compatibility mode and choose XP SP3

Remember to always click the thanks button of those who help you! It makes them feel wanted:

Yeah xp sp3 worked for me fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Area51_Hacker2 View Post
    Do properties on the program and go to compatibility tab, then check compatibility mode and choose XP SP3
    under the compatibility tab i only have XP SP2, SP1 and SP5 and some other stuff.

SP5? you sure? just use sp2 then

Remember to always click the thanks button of those who help you! It makes them feel wanted:

Quote Originally Posted by Area51_Hacker2 View Post
    SP5? you sure? just use sp2 then
    i selected sp2 and i see no difference. i can provice a screenshot if you like.

yep and of this SP5 stuff also please

http://s270.photobucket.com/albums/jj113/lightmare1515/?action=view&current=ARDSpic.jpg

there it is

Lol learn to read silly thats Windows NT SP5

I reccomend using SP2 or downloading the compatibility for SP3 but which order are you turning them on?

ARDS into link mode then Code Manager? Or Code Manager then ARDS into link mode? Or other? lol

ARDS on and into update mode, Code Manager on in Administrator, then i connect the ARDS into the computer.