Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How to make AR code?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Drew9561995 View Post
    Ok cool. Oh and by the way the rtsr code allows you to type the hex right? Because I already found a version that replaces what is in slot one with what is in slot two in inventory. (Who made it? You guessed it it was dragonboy) Cool but kinda annoying. Don't like using it. Hope other one different. Must... become... VIP!!....

Thanks for replying....

(EDIT: dunno what bb is but I have both v1.0&v1.1 ya know why)
    (EDIT#2: Darnnitt.... You cant be friends with yourself. xD)
    (Edit:2 continued. Random edits annoying reading homosapiens)
    bb = bulletin board.

And for rts&r, yes you type zrXXXX YYYY and it replaces all instances XXXX with YYYY..

Say what you mean, mean what you say, and let your actions speak for you.

Coolio!! That would be so much easier!!

Blog Entries

Coolio!! That would be so much easier!!
    That is why I made it well actually made it for seed removal but meh >.> bout the best code I think for general use of mass placing and removing.

Hey do you know if the gh wiki will be up this summer? And I think the other code might be a code that allows the adding to of peoples houses over wifi? I am probably wrong right? Oh and thanks for being awe-some. I can be pretty annoying at times. Just search my posts and you'll know what i mean.

Blog Entries

Hey do you know if the gh wiki will be up this summer? And I think the other code might be a code that allows the adding to of peoples houses over wifi? I am probably wrong right? Oh and thanks for being awe-some. I can be pretty annoying at times. Just search my posts and you'll know what i mean.
    haha you're fine, at least they are good questions and normally not asked before :] I think thats dragonboy's code btw.. if he didnt remove it.. (dont think he did.. lemme check.. nope :] still in the vip tool.

Can you put in a txt file just in case he removes it before I actually get vip? Or would that be dishonest... So aha I guessed right then? Hours of scouring the forums page by page really does pay off then. I knew due to acww v1.1 request thread. You and dragon said it was private or something..

Can't you just search keywords Drew?, Anyways if you have the attention span to read every page of this forum you should try reading Kodewerx's equivelant to our wiki, the name of which I now forget.

Remember to always click the thanks button of those who help you! It makes them feel wanted:

Quote Originally Posted by Area51_Hacker2 View Post
    @BS: Your request is highly vauge but I'll attemt to answer.
    1. I guess this is the right place. Whatever.

No its not the correct place is Ametuer Coding

2. Anyways, I need some guides on learning how to make AR codes, because I'm annoyed how you people won't release the codes you've made. Maybe to make you feel better? I dunno, but I wanna know how.

Some codes are not released because they are deemed unsafe. As far as I am aware several of the codes which are not released publicly are released in VIP as this is deemed a good way of containing them.

3. Don't tell me how you learned, please. Just post a simple beginners guide.
    As Dragonboy mentioned the GH Wiki (http://wiki.game-hackers.com) is an extremley useful resource and as I mentioned your request is too vauge if you can give me an example of somthing more specific that you want to achieve then I can attempt to assist you in your goal.

Best of Luck.
    -Elliot
    Hope this helps
    ~Aswan

What is your name????

Yeah... lol. The wiki isnt working which is why you tells me to go to enhacklopedia no? Okay I have already been there and it is awesome but I liked the gh wiki. I was just wondering if it was ever coming back. Search keywords.... hmmm... for what? I do not know what you are referring to so I apolagize for any inconvenience. Henceforth and forever. I was merely acknowledging the presence of codes to which I have no acess.

@Sora1234
    My real name? Or my nickname?(or were you even talking to me?)

Blog Entries

Yeah... lol. The wiki isnt working which is why you tells me to go to enhacklopedia no? Okay I have already been there and it is awesome but I liked the gh wiki. I was just wondering if it was ever coming back. Search keywords.... hmmm... for what? I do not know what you are referring to so I apolagize for any inconvenience. Henceforth and forever. I was merely acknowledging the presence of codes to which I have no acess.

@Sora1234
    My real name? Or my nickname?(or were you even talking to me?)
    Please excuse AH, he becomes slightly confused sometimes.. >.>

heh.

Can you put in a txt file just in case he removes it before I actually get vip?
    Should stay there he requests for it to be removed (he hasnt done it so far so I doubt he will).
    Last edited by Maniac; 05-29-2009 at 11:50 AM.