Thread: [NDS] M3 REAL Cheat.db update question.

Default [NDS] M3 REAL Cheat.db update question.

Hi guys.

I have a NDS and a M3 Real card for a few months now.
    When i start Mariokart i see that i can slect a few cheats but they dont work.

I have a friend that has a R4 card and he has cheats with NFS pro street.
    I have downloaded the exact same from form the exact same download source but i dotn have cheats on NFS Pro Street.

I did some research and see that you can download updated Cheat.dat files for my friend his R4 card. But i cannot find any updated cheat.db files for my M3 real Card.

I was wondering does anyone has or know how to download and use any NFS Pro Street cheats / Cheat.db for my M3 real card?

Or how can i make my own cheats and update the cheat.db on my m3 real?

pls help me cheat on NDS
    Already thnx in advantage guys

Thnx alot man!

i searched some on google but could not find what i was looking for.

This link realy helped.

i have now downloaded r4cce072_en.zip and with this i can download and edit the newest usercheat.dat and convert it to cheat.db.

i havvnt tried it yet, but i think this will work.

Again thnx alot.

Theres a paticular cheat editor for r4

Remember to always click the thanks button of those who help you! It makes them feel wanted:

well i have M3 not R4.

But i got all the info that i needed i got it all to work and i own NFS prostreet online now

I only got 1 more question but i will make a nw post for that soon.

i am wondering how to scan, adjust and fill in the memory adres code into the cheat editor program.

but i think i need to make a new post for that, and that memoryeditors can help me explaining it