Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Example of Self modifying ASM code :P

However if you could convince a DS to over power it's battery causing it to explode, kids around the world would be carrying little lithium ion bombs

Remember to always click the thanks button of those who help you! It makes them feel wanted:

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by yoshisrock View Post
    It's a neat idea though, it almost has a "mind" to where it knows when to change action.

Better watch out. One of these days your codes will start modifying themselves to the point where your DS comes self-aware. The world is in danger when your DS suddenly flares to life and declares it supreme to mankind. Resistance is futile.
    XD well, it only modifies itself where and when I tell it to, so, technically it's still only doing what I say. If I told it "modify your code whenever you want and however you want" then it would have a mind of its own, but that's not really possible yet.

And it does permanently change the instruction, at least until you either change it back or turn off your DS. It doesn't modify it on the actual AR though.
    Always willing to help with anything, code-related or not. :]