Thread: Well. I just thought of a basic code.

Default Well. I just thought of a basic code.

This will be the first code I don't think someone has not already made.
    This will skip the registering when you want to go on wifi. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but when it says registering it means saving? So what It will do is skip the saving process I would suggest you activate Never get Resseti as well. It should just be a 0 and a 1 easy code, but still. It'll be the first code I made =D

Thats a pretty good Idea I've learned a couple more codetypes so I might be able to help you with that. One problem: I have no Idea how to find the address for saving, and if I found it I wouldn't know what to do after.

Sounds impossible without ASM. Amirite?
    http://siestacat.webs.com/GetAttachment.jpg

No!?!?! It would just be a write to an address, Like press X to set registered to 1 therefore skipping the process, ASM is mainly for in-game things E.G Text Activators Search and Teleport all that kinda stuff
    Last edited by Fatboy12345236; 08-28-2009 at 07:40 PM.

I know what ASM is used for <_< What address would you be writing what data to though? Skipping a save process seems somewhat complicated and when it says registering I don`t think its saving. Will look more into it tomorrow seeing as its late and I`m lazy.

Blog Entries

The game probably needs to register in order for it to connect
    It wouldn't really need ASM if the game has it structured like this:

Code:
     address holds 0 before registering
    address holds 1 after registering
    therefore you could just set the 0 to a 1 and it should skip it

But if it's stored differently then you might need ASM

Registering doesn't mean saving, it does save at that point but it's connecting with the WFC servers, looking up your friend code (from whats in your game), and finding out who's connected on your list.

Remember to always click the thanks button of those who help you! It makes them feel wanted:

No, sadly. I don't think that's true because (funny as it may be) I stand in front of my routor watching the wifi light flash when its "registering" the light isn't flashing so all I think it does it save. Also you like say you wanta go to another town then cancel it doesn't make you do the registering process again also (iv'e tried it) If you power off you don't get Resseti...

Again, I don`t think its saving and I believe it wouldn`t be set up the way dragonboy said.

hmm. Well It's worth a shot