Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need Help With Reg ARDS code making (besides 8, 16, and 32 bit writes)

Default Need Help With Reg ARDS code making (besides 8, 16, and 32 bit writes)

I've just learned how to make 8-bit 16-bit and 32-bit Reg ARDS codetypes, and I'm trying to learn the others (perferably the ones that have to do with a value being less that something)

I'm a noob as of the moment all that stuff is like in a different langage

Code:
    32bit 'If less-than' instruction.
    3XXXXXXX YYYYYYYY - If the value at (XXXXXXXX or 'offset' when address is 0) < YYYYYYYY then execute the following block of instructions.
    Conditional instructions can be nested.
    It through me at first but just read it over slowly
    32bit 'If less-than' instruction.
    3XXXXXXX YYYYYYYY - If the value at (XXXXXXXX or 'offset' when address is 0) < YYYYYYYY then execute the following block of instructions.

This command is simple it means: If the value stored at XXXXXXX is less than the value given by YYYYYYYY then go on

Remember to always click the thanks button of those who help you! It makes them feel wanted:

So is XXXXXXXX a address? and is YYYYYYYY a value? If so, do I put the YYYYYYYY in hex version of decimal version?

No 0xXXXXXXX is the address the first number of this line is the code type in this case 32 bit less than conditional
    yes all of ARDS coding is in hexidecimal
    Last edited by Area51_Hacker2; 08-26-2009 at 04:39 PM. Reason: Generalisation Made by Accident

Remember to always click the thanks button of those who help you! It makes them feel wanted:

Can you like make a code and tell me the parts of it plz?

Blog Entries

If you want to understand the parts of any non-ASM code, download the Code Analysis Lab in the Apps & Info section of the forums. Put in any non-ASM code you find on the site and it'll tell you what it's doing.
    Animal Crossing: City Folk
    ACToolkit - NPC_Tool - PattView

Ok thnx is there a way to find out if a code is asm or not by just looking at it?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by R4_Hacker View Post
    Ok thnx is there a way to find out if a code is asm or not by just looking at it?
    Well basically it looks A LOT different than a regular code, like
    it's a lot more cluttered i guess you could say