Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anti Seeder (another theory XD)

Blog Entries

Default Anti Seeder (another theory XD)

If you have AR and don't want anyone to drop seeds in your town, this code can check each player's inventory for seeds when they enter, and then check each players text for seed codes (anything over 5000 except FFF1)
    I already have each wi-fi players text address, and you can even make it only check visitors so it won't bother you. However I'm not sure what it should do if it does detect a seeder (should it go into an infinite loop and freeze? Or should it put something on their text "I'm trying to seed you, power off!" XD)

An excellent idea but how would you hide that obvious seed address?

You could try writing to it XD

Remember to always click the thanks button of those who help you! It makes them feel wanted:

you should ask virus or maniac to help you. it sounds pretty awesome.

have it spam in their name:
    "I'M A SEEDER FAG"
    or somewhere in the lines and freeze
    or if possible. change all seeds to 100 bell bags and in their mail too.

Changing the seeds to another item could be a good idea... but another idea would to make it lag if the person has or gets seeds in their pockets besides yourself. Would'nt have to worry about the mail because as soon as they moved it into items to drop it the game would lag.

Blog Entries

The problem with lagging or freezing is, in that case you wouldn't know who's trying to seed you XD

And as to hide the obvious seed value, it can just check if the first 2 digits equal 50, and if so check if there are only 4 digits being said (cause someone could be saying "50 is my favorite number" or something

Blog Entries

Just check the inventory and letters... dont worry about the text address. That way you can just execute it when you want.. instead of constantly having it run.
    Last edited by Maniac; 08-15-2009 at 09:38 AM.

Say what you mean, mean what you say, and let your actions speak for you.

I didn't want to create a new thread so I'm gonna post this here. Hey dragon is it possible to take your txt to ar code and have the option to fill blank letters with the first oh so many addresses from search results? How many lines would that be anyhow? 5 lines by ten blank letters fifty lines?
    Just a thought.

Oh and to contribute to your idea maybe you could dump the names of all your guests items into a blank letter(s). But your idea is better. Lol.

Blog Entries

Expect to see a code sometime tonight or tomorrow

Blog Entries

I'm gonna go to bed, but here's what I have so far