Thread: Different ways of making codes help

Default Different ways of making codes help

I fully understand how to make a simple code with activators using a program called EmuCheat (similiar to EmuHaste and others) But i've been looking around this forum and saw another method called ASM. Can anyone tell me what the difference between making codes using Emucheat (or similiar program) and ASM. Also what method is better? Or ar they the same?
    Last edited by thunder13; 06-17-2009 at 05:50 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by thunder13 View Post
    I fully understand how to make a simple code with activators using a program called EmuCheat (similiar to EmuHaste and others) But i've been looking around this forum and saw another method called ASM. Can anyone tell me what the difference between making codes using Emucheat (or similiar program) and ASM. Also what method is better? Or ar they the same?
    Well, for bigger codes, you might wanna use ASM because it can be a lot shorter than using regular code types
    for smaller codes, just use normal code types

for example, lets say you wanted to make an infinite money code, and the max amount of money you can hold is 99,999

so, a regular code type will look like this (if the address is uh 022D6710)
    Code:
    022D6710 0001869F
    in ASM it would be
    Code:
    ldr r1,=0x22D6710
    ldr r2,=0x1869F
    str r2,[r1]
    bx lr
    which turns into

Code:
    023FF090 012FFF11
    E0000000 00000018
    E59F1008 E59F2008
    E5812000 E12FFF1E
    022D6710 0001869F
    023FF090 E3520003
    that isn't really a good time to use ASM but its a simple example

i always use ASM, it's easier for me to remember what each thing does
    i always forget the normal code types, except D2 and the activators
    Last edited by dragonboy269; 06-17-2009 at 09:24 PM.

Oh i see. Thanks I've made several codes now using the normal method but some are a little long so i want to start on asm. Now i just need to know what program is good for to start on assembly. Do you know where i should go to get started? Like anything i should memorize? I know a few of the ar code types and the activators.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by thunder13 View Post
    Oh i see. Thanks I've made several codes now using the normal method but some are a little long so i want to start on asm. Now i just need to know what program is good for to start on assembly. Do you know where i should go to get started? Like anything i should memorize? I know a few of the ar code types and the activators.
    here's a few

http://doc.kodewerx.org/documents/qrc_arm.pdf

http://doc.kodewerx.org/documents/qrc_thumb.pdf

5. The Following User Says Thank You to dragonboy269 For This Useful Post:

Well that looks a little harder than i expected but what i dont get is how it relates to ar.. yes i know im a noob at this so dont kill me :P

The assembly code can be translated into AR as I'm sure your a Microsoftie you can use the Virus' tool for doing the translation. If it is still available which I'm not sure if it is.

Remember to always click the thanks button of those who help you! It makes them feel wanted:

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Area51_Hacker2 View Post
    The assembly code can be translated into AR as I'm sure your a Microsoftie you can use the Virus' tool for doing the translation. If it is still available which I'm not sure if it is.
    It is... there should be a dl in the apps and info forum (I think thats right.. :\)

Anyhow a lot of it thunder is getting used to how it works, and knowing how it works.. dragonboy took eh... a few months to understand it completely..

Say what you mean, mean what you say, and let your actions speak for you.

Yep i got that downloaded already Yea right now im going to familiarize with how it looks and memorizing some of the functions. Thanks for your help people