Thread: Diary Girl NDS

Cool Diary Girl NDS

I would like to request a hack that allows unlimited characters when writing an entry. The current limit is 300 characters and that's too short. I'm desperate for one. And I have no idea how to create one myself.

Thank you!
    Last edited by Peach15; 05-01-2010 at 02:31 AM.

Anyone have a cheat that can increase the character limt?

Wow, Haven't seen you in a long time.
    I've search the internet for those kind of codes and came up with nothing. I can make the code when I get free time.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Oni-Neoxes For This Useful Post:

Doesn't seem like it would be possible... the address(es) holding the data can only hold a certain amount, and I would suspect if it had overlap it would either cut off the rest of the data or crash
    http://siestacat.webs.com/GetAttachment.jpg

6. The Following User Says Thank You to siestacat For This Useful Post:

I've never played the game, obviously :L, but Siesta is correct even if you were to create a code to remove such a limit then the game can't hold more than the 300 characters,
    Except!:
    If it's an online post in which case the game probably could do more than 300 but the online end would most likely reject it
    Or!:
    If you consider the fact that there are more characters than there are combination's for 0 through F which means you could, probably, double the character limit and use the lower sized (i.e. a->z) characters without crashing but you may be struggling to do so given that the game is designed to draw the windows etc for 300 characters,
    Or!:
    Use a real dairy foo! :P

Remember to always click the thanks button of those who help you! It makes them feel wanted:

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Area51_Hacker2 For This Useful Post:

Thumbs up Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Oni-Neoxes View Post
    Wow, Haven't seen you in a long time.
    I've search the internet for those kind of codes and came up with nothing. I can make the code when I get free time.
    Hahaha! Yeah, I've been frequenting games such as WoW nowadays. What ever happened to that Pokemon Pearl battle we had that was on Youtube? I can't find it anymore. You think I might be able to get my hands on it? I'd like to save it. =P

Quote Originally Posted by siestacat View Post
    Doesn't seem like it would be possible... the address(es) holding the data can only hold a certain amount, and I would suspect if it had overlap it would either cut off the rest of the data or crash
    Ah, okay. That makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Area51_Hacker2 View Post
    I've never played the game, obviously :L, but Siesta is correct even if you were to create a code to remove such a limit then the game can't hold more than the 300 characters,
    Except!:
    If it's an online post in which case the game probably could do more than 300 but the online end would most likely reject it
    Or!:
    If you consider the fact that there are more characters than there are combination's for 0 through F which means you could, probably, double the character limit and use the lower sized (i.e. a->z) characters without crashing but you may be struggling to do so given that the game is designed to draw the windows etc for 300 characters,
    Or!:
    Use a real dairy foo! :P
    I don't wanna use a real one. I get tired of all that writing. rofl. Anyhow, that makes sense that it couldn't handle it and wold crash, etc.

Thank you everyone for taking the time to reply!! I really appreciate it.