Thread: [NDS] Pokemon Diamond/Pearl [J] [AR]

Default [NDS] Pokemon Diamond/Pearl [J] [AR]

Hi!!
    I just within the last year bought a japanese pokemon diamond. Yes I can't read it and was wondering does anyone have any good code besides catch any of the 490 pokemon?? SHINIES?? umm???Yeah thank you all for your help.

Default Re: Pokemon diamond JAPANESE

I don't right now but you can make some of your own by porting them.

Remember to always click the thanks button of those who help you! It makes them feel wanted:

Cool... sorry but how do you port them. Ds work shop has a porter but I do not at this moment know the hex to add so can someone help me?? Also thanks for replying!!

No problem

Well with simple addresses its fairly easy to port. The only difficulty is that there in Japanese Not really a problem though... Ok correction it is.... I need a way to view the Japanese code list in Japanese or English....

Remember to always click the thanks button of those who help you! It makes them feel wanted:

Ok. Umm I have one working Japaneses code if I post it will it help you help me,if you wanna that is,?? Also thanks for your help!!

Yes please (Also can you post what it does and its EU counterpart)

Ok I will post its english counterpart then the japanese one. But I can't right now because my friend borrowed my Ar. Sorry. I'll post it as soon as I get my Ar back

Ban-hammered!

Default Re: [NDS] Pokemon Diamond/Pearl [J] [AR]

what is a short code for shiny pokemon that works for both versions(diamond&pearl)that you can save and still have it be shiny.

how do you put signatures i want mine to be }-(/-\[_{-)

Default Re: [NDS] Pokemon Diamond/Pearl [J] [AR]

1. A code that is just one or two lines long and exists for Jp and EU (in this case)

2. User Control Panel