Thread: Pipe mania code request, please

Default Pipe mania code request, please

I had experience about find codes, but the game: Pipe mania(u) make me a big trouble..
    I tried to find this game's codes of 'Infinite Countdown time' by using hasteDS. , and I had found its countdown value of address. However, each level's address is different, and I think it should be a pointer address, so I used Virus's DS workshop, it's useless.. and I used kenobi's pointer searcher, it also cannot work!!
    This game is so strange, and I really try everything I can to find codes, but finally I still cannot find them, anybody can help me out?

Firstly insulting Admins and friends of the site is not a way to get help. Please Apolgise (I'm not playing baby-mod I just want to enjoy the taste of his apology)
    Secondly please tell me if English is your first language.
    Lastly Post say 5 addresses in sequence for time.

Remember to always click the thanks button of those who help you! It makes them feel wanted:

I fail to see where he insulted anyone. I agree, the pointer search tool in the DS Workshop can be useless at times due to bugs and lack of features. He does not owe anyone an apology. I may look into this code later if I have time.

Edit: I was unable to find a working pointer so I made an assembly hack. Press L to pause the timer and press R to start it again.
    Edit 2: It seems that the timer goes down rapidly (the game speeds up) if you hold R.

Code:
    94000130 FDFF0000
    02050EFC E2400000
    D2000000 00000000
    94000130 FEFF0000
    02050EFC E040000C
    D2000000 00000000

Fair does I just was seriously stressed, sorry doniface, Virus I would be interested in seeing the source for that...

Remember to always click the thanks button of those who help you! It makes them feel wanted:

Timer on:
    sub r0,r0,r12

Timer off:
    sub r0,r0,#0

Sorry of my english sentence, I am not an English, so I thought I did something wrong about the description on my question.

And, continue my problem, so this game really cannot find a way to lock its value unless hacking it? I mean it's not a pointer, but not a pointer in pointer, neither?

I'm not really sure. The pointer in pointer search brought up a fair amount of results. I tried quite a few and I couldn't find one that would work for every level. I thought it would be easier to just make an assembly hack.